Service Type: Companion

Hello Gents

I’m Cassie Correa, a beautiful lady of Latin Roots from the Southwest Deserts of Arizona. And as you can see, heating things up is part of my nature. ☺️
I’m invigorating, approachable and a voluptuous Sweetheart with a thrilling side you’ll love to get to know.

We could enjoy each other’s company over a vivacious dinner or an exquisite one on one.
We can share Conversation about our Interests, likes and dislikes or we could sit in silence listening and appreciating one of the greatest jazz pianist like Art Tatum or saxophonisst Mr. Coleman Hawkins. Both are great Musicians, If i must say so Myself.
My music selection varies and jazz isn’t the only genre I enjoy but what I would like to know is what do you indulge in when you decide to give yourself the time you deserve.
I do hope when we meet you allow my Dark Green eyes to captivate your mind, my smile welcome you and my gentle hug relieve you from any doubts.
when making the decision of meeting for a time with with undivided attention , you shouldn’t pause for a sec. after all luv, you’re here reading and glazing over my portfolio. Exploring with your eyes, you can’t help but notice my Curvaceous physique, my silky long hair that runs down my back, well manicured hands and feet with smooth skin that is enticing to the mind ,body and soul.
You can’t help yourself but to let your spontaneous, playful mind run free. Although I would say,
You’ve earned some time to unwind from all your hard word and devotion to your busy Work loads. And I only encourage you to escape with your soon to be favorite curvy muse.

Till Then, Lots of Besos-
Cassie C.

Please PM for the Details!
Santa Ana 08/11-14
SFV - LA. 08/14-17