Service Type: Companion

Check out my new website HERE

Follow me on Twitter ,Switter, and Instagram

Introductions

Hello friends, I’m Mary Jaynn. I think the name says it all: Fun, sensual, and easy going; I can ease your tension and entice your wild side. Wanna have some fun? Me too!

It’s my goal to make our time together something you'll never forget. I'm kink/fetish friendly and always down to try something new, so tell me what you're into! I also have toys to make it extra fun.

If you are looking for something more slow and sensual I love that too! Tell me your desires and let me tantalize your senses.

I do my best to put you at ease and make this a very enjoyable experience for the both us. I do NOT discriminate against anyone so as long as I am treated with respect and dignity, your time spent with me will be well worth it. Underneath the sassy exterior, I am a nerd at heart, a gamer girl, and an irresistibly lovable dork. Won’t you join me to indulge in affection together?

My Location
I have my own private incall location tucked away in SE Portland near 82nd and Foster.
It is a very clean, private and inviting environment with low lighting and soft music.

Considerations

Incall: 30min 160 / 60min 260
+100 for each additional 30min
OutCall +100

Expectations

I do my best to keep my communication swift and concise and I appreciate when I am given the same consideration.

Please be clean, courteous, and respectful. If you have not recently showered I have a shower that is available for your convenience.

New friends please understand that screening is required and our first encounter will require some time to arrange. If you need to operate with less notice, you will need to pre-screen. 24+ hour advance notice is greatly appreciated. If we have met before, I can be more flexible.

After you have booked an appointment, you will just need to confirm it with me 90 minutes prior to our scheduled time. If we are meeting at my incall, I will give you my exact address upon confirmation. To ensure last minute preparations are in order, please let me know when you are on your way if you are visiting me and I will do the same if I am coming to your location.

Contact

To book an appt:
1) If you have a TNA account and have left other providers reviews:
Please send me your TNA Username when first contacting me along with the Time and Length you would like to book.
Once you PM me from the board and have been screened I will send you my # so you can text me.
OR
2) If you do not have an account or have no activity on your account:
Please send me an email with No less than a paragraph about yourself. Please include your name and the # you will be using to contact me via text. Once I feel I have been given sufficient information to invite you into my home or meet you then I will send you my # so you can text me. As with any relationship there needs to be a certain level of trust so if you do not feel comfortable sharing any information with me then please move along.
OR
3)P411 Users may send me their client ID to be screened via P411

Email me at [email protected]

Cancellations

If for any reason you need to cancel, please let me know as soon as you are able. I understand that sometimes things come up and plans change. Please notify me at least the day before our arranged meeting, same day cancellations will incur a rebooking fee of $60 added to our next meeting. If you have made an appointment and do not confirm, notify of cancellation, or do not show up after confirmation, you will be blacklisted.

Returning Guests

If we’ve met before and you already have my # feel free to continue to book with me the same way you have.