+ Reply to Ad

HYPNOSIS | hypnosis | HYPNOSIS | hypnosis | HYPNOSIS |

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 6' 2"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    You want to listen to the sound of my calming and commanding voice. Why? Because you know that when you hear my voice you will feel yourself immediately begin to relax and give yourself to me. The more I talk, the more you feel seduced into wanting to do anything that I tell you to do. You'll also find that other physical responses will become enhanced in new ways you have never experienced before.

• Have I piqued your curiosity?
    • Are you tantalized by the combined thrill and anxiousness about what could possibly happen when you're under my spell?
    • Do you want to submit but find that your typical role of always being in charge sometimes prevents you from letting go and giving up control?

If the answer is yes to any of the above, then I invite you to consider the possibility of what submission can do for you to explore new boundaries and sensations, both physically and mentally. Erotic hypnosis and/or hypno domination may just be what you're looking for. I invite you to consider the possibilities and I'm here to lead the way.

--->>>Please go to my profile and click on 'my homepage' in the left nav to get to my website. There you will be able to learn more about all of my talents and offerings, as well as instructions for scheduling an appointment with me. Thanks.

Last edited by SecretAmy; 08-13-2018 at 09:07 AM.

+ Reply to Ad