Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

I Need Some Attention ☺️ Monday Fun Day With your ATF 💙✨ I promise you won’t regret

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Looking To Sneek Away ... Your Secrets Safe With me 💋✨
    Attachment 835828
    I'm Marie the open minded and sensual young lady who enjoys having fun. I love to share pleasures with discerning gentleman who are seeking an unforgettable experience. I enjoy making your fantasies turn into reality. Come Let me tease you, and amaze you with my perfect curves.

I’m in town & Available Right now until Wednesday Early morning , I Stay Up Late But also get up Early come relax & Unwind With a Sexy Ebony Goddess Such As my self.

Attachment 835831

❌ No disrespect, vulgar languange, or bad attitudes will be tolerated I DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNPROTECTED So please DONT Ask .

R A T E S
    ✨🥀 140Qv 🥀✨
    ✨🥀 180Hh 🥀✨
    ✨🥀 260 w/ A Review Hour 🥀✨
    ✨🥀300 Hour 🥀✨
    🧖*♀️Ask about my over nights 🧖*♀️

Attachment 835832
    Please send handle w/ initial contact
    & confirm w/ a Pm
    In the text include handle/time of appt/ duration
    & will get back as soon as possible

Email friendly/Texting/Calling
    Sexy Marie 2063518657
    THEN SEND PM
    See you soon😉💋

DISCLAIMER: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (via phone, sms text, email, etc.) You agree to these terms & hereby agree that you are not affiliated with any type of law enforcement or agency using this advertisement as means for entrapment purposes.
    Last edited by Sexy_Marie; 08-13-2018 at 09:13 AM.

+ Reply to Ad