Service Type: Companion

A delightful treat awaits the sophisticated and respectful gentleman who craves satisfaction.

🌸 Welcome to your Wonderland 🌸

I am Anna, your curvy Caribbean confidant

Name:  _MWM0874-copy.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  71.8 KB

There she is...

That enchanting, ebony beauty you've been waiting to get your hands on... The woman that steals the show when she walks into a room and hypnotizes every man with a mere smile... The woman that can engage an entire room with only a few words... The woman you've always wanted to seduce.

And now you can have her...

I'm all yours.

​Hi there, my name is Anna West, and I'd love to be the prey you've been wanting to sink your teeth into.

Alluring, graceful and sophisticated. At 5 feet, 8 inches of smooth, Caribbean curves, I command attention and steal the show when I walk into a room.

Meeting me is the discovery of the perfect confidante. Easy going, unpretentious and openminded, yet still every bit the refined woman you crave. Romance and passion are alive and well in my world and connecting with others comes easy to me. I am fully comfortable in my own skin and coupled with my caring nature I create a soothing atmosphere for you to be able to let your guard down and relax.

I look forward to becoming your favorite distraction. For the man who has everything and is still looking for more, you have found her. Whether an evening out on the town or quiet moments filled with fun, I can be your arm candy, your girl next door, or your vixen after hours. How will you spend your time with me?

Until we meet,

Anna

*:❊:* VERY OPEN MINDED . 100% INDEPENDENT . KINKS WELCOMED *:❊:*

Name:  _MWM0844.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  92.6 KB

👑 PATRONAGE - Special TNA ONLY Rates on longer bookings👑

COMPANIONSHIP

The Royal Rub - 60 min massage with a yummy explosive ending - 250 (click for for info)
Sample to your heart's content - 1 Hour - 300
Stay a while - 90 minutes - 450
Yes! Yes! Yes! - 2 Hours - 550
Dine and Delight - A clock free experience of dinner and private decadence for 1 lucky gent - 1000
Wake-up Wonderland (overnight) : 1500
Alluring Amorous Adventure (all day) : 2000

Weekend Date ideas: Hiking, Beach Adventures, Dinner and a Show!

Name:  _MWM0858.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  83.3 KB

BOOKING DETAILS

I am available 8 am - 9 pm. I have a full private and professional life outside of this so I appreciate the gentleman who plans in advance to savoir our time together. While you may try your luck in emailing me for a last minute request, please be understanding if I am unavailable. Appointments before noon must be booked the previous day.

Please take some time to read my entire ad and site carefully. It has all the information you would need to know about me and our time together. Click Here for my site

SCREENING

For my safety as well as yours, you will need to provide:
- Your Name
- Your phone number
- 2 references (links to providers profiles and how they will remember you).
- Links to reviews you have written.
- No Alerts on your profile

New with no references or reviews? Please inquire about employment verification.

For more information about me please visit my website annawestspecial.wixsite.com/yourannawest

CONTACT

Step 1- EMAIL ME FIRST [email protected]
I do not respond to graphic inquiries. Send all the required screening info to my email along with your date requests. Title : [Name], [Date of Meeting], [Time Requested]
- Time
- Incall / Outcall
- Duration of Visit

Step 2 - Send a PM on TNA to verify your handle and to indicate it was you in the email

Step 3 - Be prepared to chat on the phone before a confirmation is given. No appointments will be set without voice verification.

Safe, luxury, residential location in ARLINGTON. Warm shower, various soaps, lotions and fluffy towels provided. Street parking available.

Name:  _MWM0865.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  66.9 KB

DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ:
Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is simply for time and companionship anything else that takes place is a matter of personal choice between two or more consenting adults of legal age. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship by contacting me you agree to these terms.