Service Type: Companion

Hey Babe,

I'm Ms.Jane,a genuine and passionate beauty.
I will make sure to greet you with a flirtatious smile and a warm hug to welcome you.
I have this welcoming warmth about me that will for sure put you at ease the moment you step in my discreet zone.

My charisma is infectious and my smile will melt your heart.
Apart of my many affectionate aspects, I truly enjoy discovering the genuine chemistry that exist between a potential gallant and I!
You will love my curvaceous physique, my playful attitude and my sensuous lips. I have a great sense of humor and would love to put a couple smiles on your face over dinner or maybe we can skip that and just enjoy each other's dessert.

Give me your worries and I'll make sure to make an abrupt change to your vicious daily cycle.
By allowing me to soothe your restlessness, our time shared will be sincere and memorable.
I appreciate and prefer the genuine connection and affection created on longer dates!

Gentlemen if you Text ME Please mention where you seen my ad, please include your name/handle, a little bit about yourself, time you would like to meet and duration. Thank You Sunshine!

20 off for repeat clients/review.

15 mins-120
30 min 160
45 min-200
60 mins-240
90 mins-300
Outcall-60
I am available for outcall to your place, dinner dates and extended hours. Please PM me for details and travel fees!! I also offer incall
20 off automatically for repeat customers and or, 20 off for a review Special
(971)-512-8712

I look forward to seeing your smile when we meet and sharing Moments that last a lifetime…

Your Fave. Bombshell, Ms.Jane