Service Type: Companion

Greetings!

My name is Quinn, am I'm happy to have caught your eye. Chances are if you clicked on my ad you're seeking a little something extra in your next encounter. Perhaps you're feeling rather bored and uninspired, or are just going through the motions in life. You're missing that spark inside. You desire to feel wanted, craved, and my appetite is just what you need.

I'm a firm believer in the power of passion, and strive to leave you breathless--wanting, needing more. It all starts with a simple touch; where it can lead is endless, really. I am the woman you desire, the company you seek, and the experience you need. Why not reward yourself?

I typically do not respond to PMs, please email me instead. I do not discuss services and have decided to no longer seek/ accept reviews.

A bit about me..

I appreciate discretion and privacy, and therefore do not post or share pictures of my face. I can assure you, however, that you will not be disappointed. You'll be captivated by my beautiful brown eyes, and wonder with excitement what I have in mind for you by my ever-present grin. I stand at 5'10'' barefoot, and love using my long legs to wrap around my partner, pulling them in close. A size 14/16, I love a man's touch and embrace of my curves.

Contact Information and Rates

I prefer to communicate via email, as it is the quickest, most direct way to get in contact with me. Please do not pm me, as I'm not always able to log into the board. I do not respond to graphic inquiries, and do not discuss services. Know that I have terminated potential sessions in the past when services were mentioned, and will not hesitate to do so again. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with my reviews to get an idea as to I do best.

I typically do not respond to PMs, please email me instead. I do not discuss services and have decided to no longer seek/ accept reviews.

New Email Address!
[email protected]

Follow me on Switter @quinnpdx for all the fun pictures I can't post here..

To schedule, please email me with your:
*Handle
*References/ links to reviews (I do not see newbies, sorry)
*Date, time, and duration that you wish to get together for.

$160/ hhr, $260/ hr, $400/ 90 minutes, $500/ two hours.

I love Amazon and Sephora gift-cards.

Availability

Tuesday: 10am-7pm
Wednesday:10am-5pm
Thursday: 10am-10pm
Friday: 10am-11pm
Saturday:10am-1pm
Sunday: 10am-11pm

Come play...
-xoxoQuinnPDX