Service Type: Companion

Name:  31F31C12-E6E9-446F-A1CE-0928F88A4D3B.jpeg
Views: 6310
Size:  0
Hello Gentlemen… I’m AUTUMN SKY

Allow me to introduce you to my exciting world of pure exotic delight...

(503) 863 – 6538
[email protected]

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 28684
As the anticipation builds for you standing outside my door... inside awaits a girl who's waiting to meet you. Wonderfully voluptuous, engaging eyes, sumptuous lips, and skin as smooth as milk. The moment you've fantasized about since you first put down the phone is about to become your reality. Enjoy.

Name:  unnamed (1).jpg
Views: 28746

DOWNTOWN INCALL or OUTCALL available
TEXT (preferred) or EMAIL RATES and APPOINTMENTS

(503) 863 – 6538
[email protected]

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 28659

I pride myself on providing an enticing and memorable encounter for you to take with you forever. No detail is too minor - my personal touch will make your experience unlike any you've ever had. My special attention will leave you breathless and wanting more. Whatever your special desires may be, you will discover I am thoughtfully attentive, a wonderful conversationalist, and an exceptional companion to compliment all of your social needs and sensual pleasures.

I'm often complimented on my fun-loving personality and sense of humor - but my exotic and devilishly playful side will keep me in your mind until the next time you see me. I enjoy meeting with distinguished and respectful gentlemen that can entice me with their conversation as much as their... well... you know.

Name:  IMG-1646.jpg
Views: 28616

Are you ready to meet yet?

Don't be shy, message me! I love creating new friendships and crave new experiences. I am truly a unique provider - come find out

DOWNTOWN INCALL or OUTCALL available
TEXT (preferred) or EMAIL for RATES and to book APPOINTMENTS

(503) 863 – 6538
[email protected]

Name:  IMG-1647.jpg
Views: 28674

Name:  IMG_0021.jpg
Views: 28590