Service Type: Companion

Hello gentlemen,
I'm available Tonight for incalls only.😊😘😍

If you have not had the pleasure in meeting me yet, then allow me to introduce myself. My names is Destini Love and I welcome you to come stop by and get to know me a bit. The benefits you will reap from building a relationship with me are endless and hard to find. You will definitely be thankful that you stepped out your "shy" box and took your time to get to know me.
Name:  FB_IMG_1528344300579.jpg
Views: 1174
Size:  0
628-240-4187

I’m educated (currently in college) and very seductive.
I am 5"4, 150 ***s. I have some what of a slim figure but with a nice fat ass. My breast are B cups sizes, Im thick in all the right places, so I can handle myseld, but im also light enough for those that enjoys picking up and handling a women the right way.

Im so much fun😘 to be around and I'm charming; if you look good, l love to show my appreciation for a gemtlemen by complimenting you of course😏! I love conversations and I'm a open and honest women. If you ever yearn for those deep and intellectual conventions with someone thats smart, beautiful, creative and you can feel comfortable with, then IM YOUR GIRL! I love listening and I dont mind mindstorming with you some solutions to any problem you may have. Im that girl.

RATES:
Quicky - 30 mins - $100
Fun time - 1 hour - $150
Spend some time - 2 hours or more - $200 and up
Fetishes- Yes I do Fetishes - contact me
Overnight- Must Pre Book - starting at $800 and up
Massages - sensual or sexual- rates vary by the hour. For details about my custom sensual and/or sexual massages, just contact me directly.

Name:  20180808_195141.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  0
628-240-4187

I’m driven by passion, excellence, and intelligence.
I’m confident, sensual, logical, erotic and a lot of fun to be around.
Incalls in Seattle/Capital Hill
Im waiting by the phone... CALL/TEXT me now 😘
------>>> 628-240-4187 <<<---------