Service Type: Companion

Name:  DC1AA37B-DDC4-47D9-B338-8BF04861BC93.jpeg
Views: 2252
Size:  0
Name:  BE2C7D87-3662-47E0-9D96-7CDBC136E77F.jpg
Views: 3463
Size:  0

I know the search for your match can be so exhausting. Go ahead, take a deep breath, relax and know that you've found a good one here... one of San Francisco's top rated companions!

The Rarest Rose In The Garden:

Sharp Thorns as I am a sharp woman. I'm a siren in every sense of the word. A seductress with dark features that have enchanted men and women alike across the globe. A beauty so exquisite and rare I all too often hear "Where are you from?" followed by a series of several guesses - Italian, Persian, Armenian, Brazilian being some of the most common. I'll leave it up to you to figure it out, but here's a hint: I'm South American and European. Y sí, claro que hablo español! Et un peu de francaís!

I'm quick witted and can charm any room of people with my sense of humor and brilliant laugh. I am driven and have big aspirations I'd like to accomplish throughout my life.

I'm alluring in a way that one can't quite put their finger on initially; passionate, intimidating, sensual, charismatic, ambitious, strong willed, loving, and nurturing....which one is she?

Dive deeper - I'm all of them.

Soft Petals As I am a healer by nature. I love the warmth of connection and *** I get to experience with others, whether it be a second where our hands accidentally brushing up against one another or a moment where we are completely lost in ecstasy. The times where someone opens up to me because they know my soul will hear them and give them what they most desire when we are together. The moments laying next to one another smiling and laughing as if the rest of the world doesn't exist - these are the things that bring me most joy and allow my inner light to flourish.

MY INTERESTS: Music, art, design, travel, fine dining, photography, entertainment, education, fitness, fashion, animals, psychology, massage, holistic health, business, spas, meditation & yoga.

••When only the best will do!••
240hhr
400hr
Out: 500hr

I am happy to entertain at your place whether it's here in the city, a drive or plane ride away. I live here, but travel to the East Coast often. Please see my newly updated website for my most up-to-date availability, photos, and more information.

I enjoy being a companion, to share affection and respect. I am eager to meet a man who knows how to give and receive pleasure.

When ready to explore the secret garden...

❌⭕️❌⭕️,
🌹ƘΑϮɾίηα Ѵαմɡհη

📲 415-619-8481
🖥 www.katrinavaughn.com
📨 [email protected]
💳CC accepted w/ 5% processing fee

🐥 Twitter: @NVKatV
👻 Snapchat: @NvKatV
📸 Instagram: @NVKatV

💡 P͙ 4 1 1: P65416
💡 H͙X͙: S͙F͙K͙a͙t͙r͙i͙n͙a͙V͙a͙u͙g͙h͙n͙

🚿Clean Hygiene/Safe Play🔒