I HAVE EXTENDED MY TRIP UNTIL AUGUST 29! Have you seen me before? Great! let's pick up where we left off. New to me? Please fill out my contact form on my website for a quick response from me!

Well here you are at the precipice of your longing, at the feet of a Woman you will never be able to persuade. You find yourself here at My Altar to serve, to pray, to submit. Stay on your knees while I tell you a little about myself.

I am Jade a force of nature, a sadist with a heart of gold and an appetite for domination. I have dived into the incessant river of deviant discovery and washed myself in the sacrifices of the compliant. With the gluttony of a summer storm I will drench you in my power and reduce you to a puddle, to the essence of the man you once were. My beauty is the siren that draws you near like a moth to a flame. Enchantment begins simply with the gift of My Presence and ends with your surrender.

I am kindness and cruelty. I am the joy of discovery and I am the risk you take to uncover your true self. I will teach you how to live in wonder and recognize joy through true submissive service. I deliver you from the dullness of routine and dance across your mind as gentle as a breeze and alleviate your reticence. I insinuate myself into your thoughts and abdicate you from the pain of comparisons, emotional demands and disillusionment and give you singular purpose: Submit to ME. Serve ME. Delight ME. Entertain ME.

My appearance speaks for itself. You will find yourself intoxicated by my rare and unique beauty. Many say that my pictures do me no justice. Petite, athletic, soft and feminine, gorgeous: the anecdote to the sting of my paddle, the generosity that precludes punishment.

I have 7 professional years under my belt and 15 years as an experienced lifestyle dominant. I live in Seattle for 9 years, relocated to New Orleans where I am establishing a new dungeon. I travel here frequently to visit my stable of pets, sissies and submissives. As I continue to grow my skills and dive deeper into the world of domination I hope to continue to meet new people. Interested? Reach out!

Interests: Leg Worship, Foot Fetish, High-Heel Fetish, Stocking Fetish, Boot Fetish, Lingerie Fetish, Long Hair Fetish, Spitting, Forced Consumption, Sploshing, Domestic Servitude, Trampling, Gender Exploration, Forced Feminization, Goddess Fetish, Humiliation and Degradation, Tickling, CFNM, Sensory Overload, Sensory Deprivation, Predicament Exploration, Impossible Predicaments, Sissy Training, Service Training, Impact Punishment, Extreme Punishment, Roles and Acting, Bondage, Mummification and more, more, more…