Service Type: Companion

Attachment 836506

*On these hot days I'm only available in the mornings and early afternoons. I do have an a/c but it can't keep up once it gets up above 90 degrees or so.*

Start your day off right with a pre-work rendezvous with me! I'm always up bright and early and I love a morning romp, so I'm available as early as 7am any day of the week. *Early bird special! Book an appointment starting at 8am or earlier for just $200/hour!*

I'm very interested in sensuality and I love exploring and trying new things. I'm open minded and would love to hear about your secret fetish or desire (though my own desires are fairly vanilla so if you're looking for an elaborate roleplay situation or domination I'm not the girl for you). I'm authentic and honest in all of my interactions. I truly enjoy giving and receiving pleasure, making people happy, and fulfilling needs and desires.

I'm 5'5" with a curvy figure. I have soft, lightly freckled skin, long dark hair, and green eyes. My heritage is mostly Swedish. I'm a non-smoker, and I don't drink or do any other drugs. I'm vegan, which means that I don't eat meat, dairy, eggs, or anything that contains any other animal products. I'm a sagittarius; my birthday is November 27.

Attachment 836507

Please message me through the board first so I can verify who you are, then feel free to switch to email if you prefer ([email protected] or [email protected]). I offer incall in my cozy and tidy private apartment near downtown Portland, or I would love to join you at your hotel or home within Portland city limits.

My rates are:
$150 for 30 minutes (incall only)
$250 for one hour
$350 for 90 minutes
$400 for two hours
$600 for three hours
$750 for a four hour dinner date (and dessert!)
$1500 for an overnight date

Longer appointments are a possibility! Please contact me to discuss.

I'm very low volume and I prefer to have just a few gentlemen callers who I can see on a regular basis. I love long dates, overnights, and weekends spent together, but shorter dates are fun too!

If you're not established on TNA with vouches and verified reviews that I can look up, please include in your first message at least two provider references with contact info so I can get started on screening you right away. References are required; I don't see anyone who I can't verify. I'm not newbie-friendly, sorry. It's very rare that I'm available for same-day meetings as I have other things going on too, so please give me at least a day's notice.

I'm always happy to be used as a reference and I respond to reference checks promptly.

Please visit and bookmark my blog in case we lose access to TNA! https://portlandolivia.tumblr.com
Also feel free to contact me to get pre-screened if you even think you might want to see me sometime in the future.