Service Type: Companion

About Me:
I'm Onyx.
~~~~
I provide exclusive companionship for elite gentlemen desiring an unforgettable experience with a talented, intelligent, and beautiful woman. I am an gorgeously unique mix of Italian/Armenian/Native American with a flawless spinner physique. I am known to stimulate the mind, body, and soul in copious ways. I'm looking forward to enjoying the City of Sin with a fun and adventurous gentleman, like yourself.
~~~~
My incall is located near the Strip, but I also offer outcalls anywhere in the Las Vegas area, if that is an option for you.
~~~~
My **Exclusive Specials** are listed below.

Specials:
Today Only Special:
QV [120] | 30Min [180] | 45Min [240]
**Today Only Special is for incall and outcall on today's date (8/14/2018) only!!!!**
Review Special:
Book a 60 minute (or longer) session,
write a review on your experience, and receive **20 OFF** of the standard donation rate

~~~~
**You must mention name of desired special when contacting me regarding scheduling in order to receive discounted rate/additional time; Failure to do so will result in disqualification from special**

Standard Rates:
Incalls:
30Min[200] | 60Min[300] | 90Min[450] | 120Min[600]
Outcalls:
Standard incall rates + reimbursement for cost of Uber ride to outcall location
**If you are interested in a longer appointment, let me know!**

How To Contact Me/Screening:
If you are interested in scheduling a session to relax, release, and unwind, then please, follow these instructions, as it will speed up the screening process and then we would be able to get together much sooner! (;
1. PM me and please include your TNA handle, phone number you plan on texting me with, desired length of session, type of appointment (incall/outcall), at least 2 references with accurate contact information, URL/link to at least two recent (within the past three months) reviews that you have written, and a general location for appointment (only applies to outcalls).
2. Text me and please include your TNA handle

Contact Information:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (702) 475 - 7488 (*Texting only.* No phone calls, please)

Let me make all of your naughty fantasies into a reality!! (;

XoXo,
Onyx