Service Type: Companion

[email protected]

Please take the time to Familiarize yourself with my new website for my considerations and photos HERE

I'm so excited you found me!
My Name is Brooklyn Raye, formerly known to the board as Brittny.
I have rebranded to the Alternative Goddess you see before you!

Let me be the first to say welcome, and thank you for taking the time to express your interest.
I can't wait to see what fun memories we can create together!
Friendships and relationships are what I like to build with each one of my clients.
There's no need to be nervous, we will have plenty of topics to discuss during our time of getting to know one another.

Considerations

These are the requested donations for my time and companionship.

1 hr- 250
90 min- 350
2 hrs- 450

Looking for something a bit less personal? Why not try my social time?
I would love to make you the envy of every man that see's us together, even if it's just for dinner and drinks.

1 hr- 100

253-365--2108

Etiquette and Expectations

All new clients must be verified, you can do this by filling out my small contact form on the website linked above!
It's for both our convenience, and takes less than a minute. Thank you!

When you arrive, please present your gift neatly placed by itself or in a white envelope and place it on a visible surface.

Before our date begins, you may excuse yourself to the restroom where you may shower and prepare for our time together. You can shower alone or we can shower together for the fun of it. I like to be clean for both of our safety, I expect the same in return.

When booking an appointment, please try to keep any discussion of what you would like during our time together for in person.
For the safety of both you and myself, I like to remain as professional as possible.
This is an expectation friends!

Please allow me at least 24-48 hours in advance when contacting to book.
Like yourself, I have a busy schedule and would like to time to plan for our time accordingly.
I like to make sure all of the accommodations provided are ready for your arrival!

If you like to enjoy a glass of wine or champagne, you may bring a bottle of your choosing that we can share together.
All I ask is that you bring an unopened bottle.

What are you waiting for? Let's adventure...