Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

RARE SPECIAL EXTENDED!!! DON'T DELAY, COME SEE ME AND TAKE ADVANTAGE...THIS IS FOR EVERYONE, NOT JUST NEW CLIENTS!!!

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  P1050938.jpg
Views: 230153
Size:  0

I have decided to extend my special to this week as I ended up getting sick last week and had to cancel my appointments, so sorry to those of you I could not see! i am offering a special this week once more for only $350!!! Come see me and I assure you that we will have an absolutely wonderful time!

I am really happy some of you were able to come see me so that you are grandfathered into my previous rates! But I have not increased that much, and my sessions are amazing and Im always thinking of ways to make them even more special! Check below for the new prices.

Name:  P1050932.jpg
Views: 21522

Also, I did need to increase my Spa/Fun Sessions as well because they are in such high demand these days! My initial very low rates for this session was to see how much interest there was. Check out some of the reviews for them, especially from Businessgentleman, thank you again! As I mentioned, they were pretty low to begin with, and these sessions require a fair amount of set up and energy for me, although I love to do them and they are by far my favorite experience to share with you! Also a wonderful way to spend a first session with me.

So for this particular Spa/Fun session, even though you saw me at my previous rate, I will need to raise it some unfortunately, however you will still be getting a better rate than the current one if you have seen me prior to July 2nd. See below for the pricing details and contact me soon!

Also, I will be taking some brand new photos this week and will post them, so be on the lookout!

Name:  P1050910.jpg
Views: 34980

Also, I hope you are enjoying all my new photo's. Some of my clients have asked me how I am able to post so many of them each week, and the answer is that I am a photographer and I do all of my own photo's. I enjoy doing this and also it allows you to have very up to date photo's of me and know that they aren't from a photoshoot several years ago.

Name:  P1050909.jpg
Views: 11825

Are you the type that just loves a good long sensual kiss? So do I and I know exactly what makes for a lovely
    and intoxicating kiss that will set the mood and determine exactly how your time with me is spent. Of course that is not all I know how to do very well...why don't you come and make my acquaintance this week and find out?

Name:  P1050092.jpg
Views: 115912

FYI, I am not a good last minute hookup, or really late night person. Especially if you have no references or vouches!
    Please respect this and don't waste either of our time.

Please be sure to include your references or PM me so I can see your vouches along with your first email to save time. Please try to give as much notice as possible too. Also let me know the time you prefer to meet. I won't have time to do a meet and greet with those of you with no references, very sorry. Be sure to contact me early because I only have limited appointments available!!! I do hope to see you very soon!

Name:  P1050903.jpg
Views: 111686

Do you know I also have an infrared sauna at my space now? Check out my website for my different types of services, but if you really want to be pampered, how about coming in for a wonderful Spa & Fun Combo? This is a brand new service I am featuring now! Book with me for at least 90 mins (2-hours is even better) and you can get 15 mins in the sauna followed by a professional full body massage and then the real fun begins! And if you prefer to start with the Fun and end with the Spa I am very flexible. Im only offering the sauna with the 2-hour session now, and you need to request it when you book with me so that I can have time to get it warmed up.

Name:  P1050852.jpg
Views: 111873

MY most pampering and by far the most relaxing along with ***ing sessions you will ever have are my Spa/Fun Sessions below.

90 min Spa/Fun Combo $450
    ($390 if you saw me prior to July 2018)
    2-Hour Spa/Fun Combo $500
    ($440 if you saw me prior to July 2018)
    This special price is not on the menu of my website, but I will be adding it soon!

Did you know that I have the most incredibly soft skin you will have the pleasure to feel next to your skin! I hear this over and over from my clients, truth! Also, if you love to kiss I have the softest most kissable lips, plus I am also a world class kisser, if there were a contest anyone who has seen me will tell you that I would win it, lips down! Besides that, I just love taking my time, teasing and caressing your body. You will never feel rushed with me, it just won't happen. Are you fairly new at the hobby? I'm your girl. We can chat on the couch and have a glass of wine or other until the time is right, then...prepare to have your world rocked!!! Come see me this week, I have some time reserved for your pleasure.

My lovely private incall is nicely appointed, very easy to find and discreet with all the things we need to cozy up, maybe sip some wine and cuddle some while we talk and get to know one another better a little on the couch first before we *** each other's nectar...

Name:  P1050855.jpg
Views: 111680

*Please tell me in your initial email to me which of the three types of service below you are requesting so we can eliminate unnecessary emails!

These rates have not been updated on my website yet, but will be soon. Also if you saw me at a lower rate before July, 2018 you will be grandfathered in at that rate! If you are not sure of what that rate was, be sure to contact me and I will let you know!

TRADITIONAL SESSIONS:

RATES

$400-1-HR
    $550 90mins
    $750 2-HR
    $1,000 3-HR

I have other services and rates on my website that I cannot list here.

*Ask me in your email to me and I would be happy to add on hot stone massage to any of the above
    services

Please email me at [email protected] and include your username
    *Send me a PM from the board, I will use it verify you are who you say you are in the email
    *Include at least 2 well-known & reliable references and their contact information
    *Your phone number (I do not give out my phone number until a date has been arranged)

Soft Sensual Kisses...
    Vanessa Cruz
    [email protected]
    www.seattlevanessa.com

Re: RARE SPECIAL EXTENDED!!! DON'T DELAY, COME SEE ME AND TAKE ADVANTAGE...THIS IS FOR EVERYONE, NOT JUST NEW CLIENTS!!!

You definitely have a goddess body built specifically for what you are doing very gorgeous

+ Reply to Ad