Service Type: Companion

What you can't tell from my pics is that I'm a fun, successful female entrepreneur who seeks polite playmates.

To be honest, I love new friends. We probably have not met because I am under the radar, and for good reason. My goal as a provider is safety and fun, arm in arm. This is my side gig, by the way. Honestly I don't even think it qualifies as a gig. To me it's about fun and open and honest communication along with mutual expectations, which means no expectations.

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 2.02.33 PM.png
Views: 1510
Size:  755.1 KB
Start your day off right. Incall very close to downtown. HMU on the way into work, babe. Of course I screen properly so message me here FIRST to get screening out of the way. Once we chat via message or phone, we can text. If you somehow have my number, don't text me anonymously. Just don't do it. You will be ignored or blocked. As Mr. T, who is almost as cool as our own Mr. J, for those of you old enough to remember the original A Team, "I ain't got time for the jibber jabber".

*****Make it easy for me to screen you and I will make it easy for you to see me*****

Hourly $350
90 Minute Special $450 New Friends Only

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 2.13.21 PM.png
Views: 1501
Size:  411.2 KB
Ordinarily I require a first meeting of 90 minutes to properly get to know each other, but I'm waiving that for the mornings because you fabulous Portland gents have been so great about being on time. However, if you would like to induldge in a gorgeous morning of full Daphnication, ninety minutes we will spend happily in a world where everything in life is alllllll gooooood.
Name:  Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 12.08.04 PM.png
Views: 1500
Size:  516.7 KB

I have great reviews, I'm safe, discreet, trustworthy and genuine. Only the same need apply. There are no second chances so bring your best self. I sure do! I'm right on time and 100% present for you.

The early bird gets the worm! I love being early.
Name:  Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 12.09.02 PM.png
Views: 1502
Size:  873.3 KBxo Meow