Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🍦🍦🍦80$ ic qv special!!!! What is sweet, pEtite, & ***s like a treat? Seductive Sadie. Be a winner and see this spinner!🍦🍦🍦

Hair color: Strawberry Blonde
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Tiny
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: European
    Service Type: Companion

Hello my pets! I'm visiting the Ranier / Yelm area and bored, bored, bored! Come entertain me or allow me to do what im best at..., entertaining YOU. All those worthy and deserving to indulge in the "art of seduction" come forward! Feel free to let your guard down and destress in the presence of a 👑💄professional mistress/ goddess/ entertainer.💊💊 I will diagnose your needs and prescribe the perfect experience for YOU💊💊. MY goal is that you may leave this eperience with a sound mind, body, and (fill in the ____blank). 🙉🙊🙈💯

Come get your ego boosts🐯 and spiritual batteries fully charged 📈with a lil temptress who goes by Seductive Sadie😘😏

*Small Print ⤵
    I am in the city of Ranier today hosting incalls and have a limited time offer to host bookings. Will work with your budget and donate the appropriate amount of attention to that budget. I except donations for reserving my time to make it YOUR time. Extra bells and whistles in exchange for bells and whistles😉 I love a good barter! I do everything through the board so i may know who I'm directly communicating with along with having your account info to back it. Newbie friendly with proper verification and an extra fee of $50 to help me relax. Bring your A game to compliment mine. No weirdos or drunks.

If you have what it takes send me a pm rt now!Name:  17.jpg
Views: 1315
Size:  110.8 KB Name:  IMG_0021 (1).jpg
Views: 1294
Size:  72.6 KBName:  IMG_0035.jpg
Views: 1300
Size:  97.0 KBName:  IMG_0033.jpg
Views: 1296
Size:  99.0 KB
    Last edited by Seductive Sadie; 08-16-2018 at 06:46 PM.

+ Reply to Ad