Service Type: Massage

Hi,

Ahyana James here, but you can call me A.J. for short

I am a 31yr old beautiful 5'5" 160lbs sun-kissed chocolate skin-toned massage maven and VIP companion for older discerning gentlemen.
I am well versed in all things culture, arts, and lifestyle related. I pride myself on my intelligence, caring nature, and sense of humor. I love to experience new and exciting things either stateside or jet setting internationally. I believe as a companion it is only right to let you take the lead so I am prepared for all occasions you desire whether an eye-catching little black dress for a quick conversation or lunch, to a full-length stunning gown to celebrate all your successes.
I am skilled in the art of sensual and spot healing massages. Allow my intuitive touch to help to unwind even the deepest tension in your body. I go beyond a typical massage as it transcends all others simply with the "love" and enthusiasm you will enjoy with me. I cater each session to a client's needs to ensure the maximum amount of stimulation and relaxation.

Available 24/7 (All hours- Anytime)

I am Independent, Clean, Discreet and Safe.

I cater services to the entire DFW Metroplex & surround areas.

Screening is Required.

"Time is a Valuable commodity and too precious to waste"

I enjoy spending my time with clean respectful gentlemen that can appreciate the beautiful woman i truly am Inside and out.

See you soon,
-xoxo
Name:  20171121_113510.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  151.8 KB