Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

*Quick Visit SPECIALS TODAY* Finally Posted! Check Out My European Photo Album! ☀️☀️Super Cute Beach Babe ♥️Back From Europe!♥️ 🌞Super Cute Tan Lines!🌞 NEW PICS

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hi there! My name is Isis! I recently returned from traveling through Portugal, Spain and Morocco for the last month and a half. I had an amazing adventure! I’d love to see you today in my nice and cool private incall in South Seattle.
    Text me, I’m available now. 😘❤️😊 xoxo

click here to check out some recent pics from Europe! https://photos.app.goo.gl/M3VFfn1kyTXVskX27

206-533-4126

I’m an experienced and beautiful low volume provider offering companionship and sexy energy exchange at my independent and discrete South Park incall. College educated, free spirited and fun you will feel immediately at ease with my down to earth vibes and sweet smiles.

I offer offer full body touch otherwise known as whole body healing. It is very grounding in nature. Relaxing yet stimulating and rejuvenating!

Body Rub Hour/ 280
    Body Rub Half Hour / 200

Looking for more? You will love my VIP sessions!

VIP Fantasy Hour/ 400
    VIP Fantasy Half Hour / 300

From a happy gentleman...
    “I'll make this short and sweet: this woman is exponentially hotter than her pics. If you like curvy brown haired, brown eyed women with perfect skin, this is your gal. I could not stop telling her how hot she is. Very chill and low key. Completely made me feel at ease and had my engine running hot. An absolute minx.”

•Independent and discrete
    •Always impeccably groomed for your pleasure
    •Private Residential Incall
    •Private parking
    •Shower available

Donations are for my time and companionship only. Anything else occurring is a mutual choice between consenting adults. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as an inducement for payment of anything other than time and companionship.

Last edited by Valentina Loren; 08-16-2018 at 02:55 PM.

+ Reply to Ad