Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

When it rains it pours right??

I had a dentist visit not go as planned and now my mouth is out of order for another week or so
    Combined with the other unexpected setbacks I haven't even bothered to upgrade to premium because I haven't been available to take appointments until now.
    Anyone who wants to send me TNA bucks or prepay for appointments via efunds will be handsomely rewarded.
    To top it off my Birthday is this week so any generosity would be returned generously!

For helping me in this time of need I'm offering GC trades for
    50 QV
    100 45min
    150 HR
    I won't be able to do full appointments for another week or so depending on how fast I heal but I've always honored my commitments and would love you to benefit from this awesome deal!!

Have you been dreaming of a provider who will make your naughtiest fantasies come true?
    A provider who will be genuinely engaged in every moment of the time you share? A provider who listens to your requests and treats you like a king? My 100+ reviews by several established board members says I'm your girl!!
    I am coming up on my 37th Birthday and I'm in the prime of my life as far as sensuality, appetite for *** and need for frequent indulgence.
    I offer a genuine experience, built on chemistry and communication. Each time you see me the connection is stronger and I make a point to try new things and make sure you are delighted with our time together.
    Let's Play-
    Send me a PM on the board telling me:
    -When you want to see me
    -Where? In call/outcall
    -For how long
    Attachment 757779
    I stand 5'4 with a 38DD Bust and a Perfectly Plump Backside. I have soft light brown hair with blonde highlights.
    My Long Legs look Delicious in Heels and I have 20+ pairs.
    I can go from sweet Obedient Girlfriend type, to Naughty MILF in a matter of seconds! Try me!
    Attachment 796179
    Attachment 773843
    💚TSE=The Stripper Experience💚
    I would like to share some of my talents and secrets with you guys.
    On some weekends I dance at a club in PDX! I would love to have you guys experience that side of me...
    I have Super high Heels and Cute Outfits so why not show you??
    I will start our time together with a one or three song set or more upon request.
    You will be seated with Sensual Music playing while I show off for you and give you an experience that will leave you
    Floating. This is in addition to my already amazing offerings, and Complimentary. I want to go above and beyond for you and become your multi talented ATF💜
    When scheduling time with me, simply request TSE and I'll do the rest!

VIP=Various items that are not listed on my profile, but highly requested. I have been getting requests for clarification, I don't discuss specifics. Use your imagination and be groomed accordingly to have access to my naughty secret fantasy land.
    My VIP rates are modest, if you feel like you can't invest without asking incriminating menu questions, then move along and save my time for gentlemen who know that I NEVER disappoint.
    💜 Please Please do not use explicit language or request menu items or mention currency in our communication💜
    Last edited by Violetbloom; 09-10-2018 at 10:37 AM.

+ Reply to Ad