Service Type: Companion

Name:  Message_1534405773580.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  113.3 KB

Name:  20180718_161321.jpg
Views: 1253
Size:  0

My name is Natalie I’m a Portuguese and Hawaiian Beauty. I have mesmerizing hazel eyes and full soft kissable lips. A rich complexion, heavenly hourglass figure, which is toned to perfection. Having a diary full of exciting career plans, I enjoy being distracted by the company of influential gentlemen. My gentlemen admirer describe me as; sophisticated, elegant, passionate, educated and down to earth at the same time.

I most certainly go after quality rather than quantity. You will find me to be always impeccably groomed, be it for social events, dinner dates, or romantic private time between just the two of us. I have a delightful collection of exquisite elegant designer dresses and lingerie and pride myself on being effortlessly yet ***fully presented.

By nature, I am a warm, friendly and attentive woman that likes to laugh, enjoy life and have a good time…Not only will I make you feel as comfortable as possible, I would also ensure that your experience with me will be memorable, exhilarating and very special.

Having a real connection is truly paramount to me, for this reason, I prefer engagements where we can flirt over a glass of wine or champagne and truly seduce and entice each other but im also happy with just rolling around in the sheets with you all through the night…

[B]Let’s escape the busy world for a while and just enjoy each others company…

30 min - blink of an eye - 175 gift

1 hour - private meeting - 250 gift

So call and schedule an appt , i cant wait to hear from you

x0x0

Natalie<3