Service Type: Companion

My name is Aubry Amour I come highly recommended, with great reviews: I am the ultimate BBW companion. I just entered into my 40's, you will find me to be educated and incredibly articulate. Discretion, honesty, client satisfaction and confidentiality are the foundations of what I offer. If youre a professional gentleman looking to create a lovely moment together then youve found your perfect date!

I am from Seattle, I currently live in Las Vegas, but from time to time you will find me in the Bay Area.

My personality is warm, engaging and I have been described as a playful sweetheart. My curves are abundant, overflowing and are the epitome of femininity. My body is fantasticaly curvy and responsive: an absolute delight for the true connoisseur of curves!

My stats are as follows: dress size is 16, my derriere is an astoundingly round and firm 50; my bust is a natural 38C; and my height is a short 5ft4in. I have a sweet vanilla half, and a darker kinkier side if you can bring it out of me. What type of experience youre looking to create is entirely up to you You may indulge in my Sweet *** or a Kinky ***. Sensual submission is my forte, but I am also a natural switch: whatever your poison the chances are you are not going to want to put me down!

Muah..
Miss Aubry Amor

Centrally Located Near Strip
Private, Clean And Private
text is best 512-827-9588
[IMG]