I VERY INTERESTED IN REGULARS**OR A SB/SD ARRANGEMENTS

Hey My Naughty Boys!!! Come Worship Me!!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Fetish Interest:
Chocolate Play
Water Sports
Spitting{{Me on you}
Red Wings
Smoking
Dirty Talk
Gagging
Worship Sessions[[MY FAV]]
Submissive
Light Dominant
Voyeurism
Teasing and many more! JUST ASK!
Just check my profile for more pleasurable information.

AVAILABILITY: KENT IC&OC●Short Notice Ok●Duos Need At Least A 2 Hour Notice!

Rates: (INCLUDE FETISHES YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WANT A FETISH TO VISIT CHECK LAST AD FOR SPECIALS!)
HH*180
FH?€?280
Longer Engagements Dinner Dates and Overnights Available
No Negotiations! THANK YOU PLEASE CHECK PROFILE FOR NEW INFO!!! MENU CHANGE HAS STATRED!!!

NOTE:
SPECIALS DO NOT APPLY TO NEWBIES WITH NO REFERENCES!!!.
Please refer to my profile for any other info. If more questions arise feel free to pm me. I am more than willing to answer them!
Pls be respectful when contacting me. Sending a pm before hand will be helpful. NEWBIE FRIENDLY.
Be Respectful!!

KISSES,
Ms. A
206 407 8473 CALL NOW

~~~DISCLAIMER~~~
****Donations given to me are for companionship and/or modeling services only.
Anything else that may occur is a matter of choice between two consenting adults of
legal age and is not contracted for in any manner, requested to be contracted for,
or compensated for, in any manner. This is not an offer for prostitution! Contacting me constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Fees charged and or accepted are for the time spent ONLY.
By contacting me either through phone call, text message, E-Mail, you agree to this contract and these terms and hereby acknowledge that you are NOT part of any local law enforcement agency in the state of Washington or any Federal law enforcement agencies, using this advertisement for an arrest. ****