HEY THERE GENTLEMEN I NOW HAVE AN INCALL LOCATION AVAILABLE SO PLEASE JUST ASK ME ALL ABOUT IT AND WHERE IT'S LOCATED AT?I'D SURELY LOVE TO HOST FOR YOU SOMETIMEno SOON!! I'm also offering some really awesome special deal's right now in promotion of my brand new incall location so don't forget to ask me all about what I have to offer in regards to those as well!! I can't wait to hear from you all soon and to hopefully getting to spend sometime with you to get to know each other a little bit better to see what things make you tick and what things make you tock!! AND PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU ARE MESSAGING ME IN REGARDS TO HAVING ME SEND YOU SOME RECENT PIC'S OF MYSELF THEN PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS OR A CELL PHONE NUMBER WHERE I AM ABLE TO SEND YOU MY PIC'S...PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!I HOPE THAT YOUR ALL HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY!!

Hey there gentlemen out there my name is Hailey May and I'm newly available now to Grey's harbor area as well as all of my previous locations I've been visiting regularly such as kitsap, mason, jefferson, thurston, pierce, and king counties! I'm not afraid to travel the distance to get together with a companion and to make the what's thought to be the impossible and make it possible! So now matter where you might be located it never hurts to at the very least ask me if it's even a possibility because you'd be fairly surprised at my flexibility and my willingness to always try to bring a smile to another person's face! So let me take this moment now to explain to you all a little bit about myself I'm a firery, sexy, red headed, milf with the girl next door kinda sweet and sincere attitude to match it! I'm an extremely free spirited and fun loving young woman whom most definitely enjoys having a fun and a wild side and also that's always trying to escape the issues of the dull and numbing everyday ***! My personal interests include such things like worshipping, light bondage, role playing, dressing up, spanking, and chocking, body rubs, lactation,couples, groups, and I also enjoy switching between being submissive and dominant too! I have a side to me that's just aching to break free and let all of my care and constant worry melt away and truly release myself from all of my inhabitions and let lose and let go into a world of pure and utter bliss and enjoyment...so if this sounds like something that your seeking within your own life then give me a text or a call now so we can start making some memories that you will be daydreaming about for weeks to come!! I can't wait to hear from you so don't miss your opportunity now pick up that phone a give me a call and then you can accompany me into a world of absolute and total blissful happieness...you deserve it!!
P.s. I'm offering some really amazing deals right now and also if your interested in seeing pictures then please get a hold of me and I don't mind sending my photos privately on a one on one basis so please inquire about both my pictures and the amazing deal's that I'm currently offering!! I always ask for at least 2hrs notice for an appointment with me and I am newbie friendly because we all started out as newbies once upon a time and someone was willing to give us all a chance and look at us now..lol!! Everyone deserves a first chance!!
(360)979-3101