Service Type: Companion

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 10.28.06 PM.png
Views: 873
Size:  835.9 KB
Have you ever wondererd what she's like...up close? You've seen her jogging around that neighborhood in her tight Lululemon pants and push-up bra looking like wealth and giving you a look that says she's...hungry. I think she might be hungry for you.
Name:  Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 10.20.48 PM.png
Views: 870
Size:  421.7 KB
She used to be married, a couple times actually, but prefers this life of adventure and love. She spends her days nourishing her body in every way, including with ripe fruit and hot yoga. She takes breaks where she writes of herself in the third person. She's just a tiny bit cray, in a good way.
Name:  IMG_6687.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  105.1 KB
Ahem. Hello Portland!

I am excited to be available this week Monday Tuesday and Wednesday only. Seriously, Thursday to Monday I am out of town. With that being said, short notice appointments will be in very short supply this week - Might I suggest booking in advance just this once, Boo?
Name:  Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 6.33.58 PM.png
Views: 872
Size:  747.9 KB

Companionship:
One Hour $350
Special $450 Ninety Minutes (Minimum for Anyone Visiting My Home)
Two Hours $600
Longer Engagements Negotiable

But Wait, There's More!

What you can't tell from my pics is that I'm a fun, successful female entrepreneur who seeks polite playmates. With about 20 years experience of entertaining upscale husbands and not so upscale lovers on the side, I'm single again and I see it as a wonderful opportunity to reinvent myself. So here I am, happily, and without a need to be. Which is actually why many of us women are here.
Name:  Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 12.21.58 PM.png
Views: 872
Size:  991.0 KB
To be honest, I love new friends. We probably have not met because I am under the radar, and for good reason. My goal as a provider is safety and fun, arm in arm. This is my side gig, by the way. Honestly I don't even think it qualifies as a gig. To me it's about fun and open and honest communication along with mutual expectations, which means no expectations. If you're looking to check off a box, I'm not the right gal for you. I am about an experience, no a checklist.
Name:  580A7139.jpg
Views: 1633
Size:  61.0 KB

Start your day off right. Incall very close to downtown. "Hit me up on the way into work, babe" is my style. Of course I screen properly so message me here FIRST to get screening out of the way so you can be that guy. Once we chat via message or phone, we can text. If you somehow have my number, don't text me anonymously. Just don't do it. You will be ignored or blocked. As Mr. T, who is almost as cool as our own Mr. J, for those of you old enough to remember the original A Team, "I ain't got time for the jibber jabber". Zero time for BS also.

*****Make it easy for me to screen you and I will make it easy for you to see me****

I have great reviews, I'm safe, discreet, trustworthy and genuine. Only the same need apply. There are no second chances so bring your best self. I sure do! I'm right on time and 100% present for you.

The early bird gets the worm! I love being early. Mmmmm it's so early.

xo Meow
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER]