Service Type: Companion

Only available til about 1pm today and i need one hour notice

I NEED ONE HOURS NOTICE TO BE PROPERLY READY FOR YOU. IF YOU CANNOT PLAN ONE HOUR AHEAD IM NOT THE PROVIDER FOR YOU. ALSO MY DRYER BROKE SO I HOPE YOU CAN BRING A TOWEL OF YOUR OWN, OR STOP AND BUY ONE ON THE WAY, IM WAITING FOR MY LANDLORD TO FIX IT I HAVE ONLY A TOWEL FOR MYSELF. SO PLEASE REMEMBER THIS AND BRING A TOWEL OR STOP AT ANY STORE LIKE FRED MEYER, TARGET, YOU GET THE IDEA. DONT FORGET. I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO GO TO A LAUNDRY MAT PLUS I DONT HAVE MANY TOWELS TO BEGIN WITH. I DO HAVE SOME BABY WIPES OF COURSE THOUGH, JUST IF YOU WANT A SHOWER.

i would appreciate it if you have a board handle ready, if not i will consider seeing you after talking to you.

I NEED one hour heads up before you want to be here

Here is a special Twitter acct i made for you guys to follow me at
Sexy Jasmine
@SexyJasmine15

NO one wants to read my long ad, well i tell you everything you need to know but since half of you are extremely impatient and do not care, i shortened it. If you cannot read the shortened version do not bother trying to see me i do not want to run into issues that could be easily solved by you reading for two minutes. I write these things for you too you know. You guys ask questions all the time that are on here i can read a novel in a night, you can read my ad in a few min seriously. I am trying to make it easy for YOU

Side note. i have worked really hard to look better and keep up with the costs of living alone in the city i do non stop laundry so you may have a clean sheet over the bed, pillow cases washed non stop, towels, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SPECIALS.MY DONATIONS ARE MORE THAN FAIR I CHARGE LESS THAN MANY OTHER LADIES, HAVE A EXCELLENT REP, AM ESTABLISHED, and i have improved my looks and figure ten fold, always offer wonderful service, i am kind and keep a fancy collection of attire to wear for you, and i shower before i see u even if i did a hour before we talk, so a lot of business expenses.

In order to keep providing i cannot offer specials. If i keep getting asked i will retire. I AM well known and well reviewed, i take excellent care of myself and have a nice private incall, so if you do not like my prices you may find someone else who is more in your range. Of course a provider living in Auburn or Burien may charge a bit less, but there rent is less, they may have room mates. Or they do not change the bedding constantly which adds up in electric bill. Please be respectful of this. I keep providing because i enjoy it but if i am getting low balled or hearing complaining i am not going to keep doing this which would be sad for the guys who do treat me well and often leave tips, pay for a hour and stay less. Also please DO NOT pay for a half and stay 45 min to a hour that will stand out in my mind next time i see your number. I always treat my clients with respect and do my best to make our time together as enjoyable as possible. If you do not like my prices or location that is ok, just do not come here complaining, i am a very positive person and negativity brings me down. I like to make ppl happy, that is why i have continued to do this.

NO BLOCKED CALLS IF YOU WANT MORNING APPT TALK TO ME THE NIGHT BEFORE. I respond faster to calls and texts if im not busy, emails i sometimes forget to check til its too late. If you text me and i do not reply within five or so minutes give me a call. If i dont answer im most likely busy, and try me again later, or text me saying i can reply or call you back. I need a hour notice to be properly showered shaved and looking beautiful for you. Im always freshly showered so this takes time. On occasion 45 min heads up might work, no promises. Also i get asked a lot, if you book a hour we can pack as much fun into it as possible. No games, your paying for my time, so what we do to pass time is up to you, as long as its within the time slot you donated for. If we go over you can donate more, unless i have another appt coming. But yes the whole hour, or even half hour is fun filled ok. Hope this clears things up for some of you. I have to watch what i say. But you get what im saying

FETISHES +20-50 extra depending on what your looking for, you can ask me about what you have in mind. Pics +40
Vid +100 and up depending on what your askng for

220 HR, 140 HH, 120 QK, the hour and half hour is fun filled wink wink

ALSO, if you have had trouble keeping appointments with me in the past i request a e-gift card for $50 just a heads up. Its a deposit on your appointment. Also paying in E-Gift card for your whole session is a option as well. If this comes up i will give you my personal email address so you can send it to me. My reviews are steller, i have been around a while and am well known and there is not one thing on the board negative about me being dishonest.

Donations are as follows, no haggling im worth much more than i charge.

-Hour Appt 220, Half Hour 140, Quick 120 The whole time we are scheduled for will be fun, fetish is more +20 and up depending on the fetish.

I NEED ONE HOUR NOTICE TO BE READY, but i can try half hour, not guaranteed as i make sure i am clean and do not cut corners to prepare. If you like sexy hygienic luscious ladies, with a cozy body to spoon, that is me! Super sweet and inviting, my hospitality is genuine just like i am. If you haven't showered for over four hours or so, please shower here. I promise to be clean and smell great for you. If i ask you to please wash your hands, and other areas please amuse me and do it. Mouth wash always available along with clean towels and soaps. With that out of the way the fun can began.

MUST READ DIRECTIONS TO SEE ME, THIS IS HOW THINGS WILL GO, DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO ASK OR TELL YOU PLEASE JUST TAKE THE TIME TO READ

Here is how i want things to start upon your arrival to our pleasure party.

1-Donation placed in clear site, please do not make me ask, and it will be presented up front.

2- Please excuse yourself to my bathroom, clean your hands thoroughly with SOAP and water, and any other areas you wish to use.

3- Throw the towel you used on body parts on the floor, not on my counter top, unless its a towel you showered with and plan to shower again after. I just dont want the towels you may use to clean personal areas on my counter next to my toiletries, PLEASE .

4- get cozy, now we can get to know one another without any distractions.

If you have any special requests i will try, but within reason. PLEASE READ MY WHOLE AD AS I HAVE TAKEN MUCH TIME IN DETAIL TO MAKE OUR TIME TOGETHER THE BEST POSSIBLE FOR BOTH OF US. If you are disrespectful in any way i will not see you. If you dont understand and respect no's, then do not bother. While it is usually a yes, NO's are set in stone, no exceptions. I know what i do and do not like and what i say is final. Please read my reviews if you are looking for something specific as i am quit skilled in many ways. WORSHIPING is my speciality

DONATIONS 220 FULL HOUR 140 HALF HOUR 120 15 MIN. DONATIONS FOR TIME ONLY

HAND WASHING is important.WASH HANDS AFTER LEAVING DONATION, MONEY IS FILTHY. I promise to be super clean and always showered freshly, i ask that you be SANITARY, please wash hands BEFORE we get started. I take a shower just for you every time before i see you. So PLEASE TRY TO BE CLEAN FOR ME. If you like you can shower here and i will be waiting ready for you. Or option two, lets share a shower, i will wash you and you may wash me, great way to warm up also from this cold weather.

I HAVE NOTICED SOME OF YOU ARE COMING FROM WORK AND SMELL. PLEASE SHOWER FIRST HERE. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO ASK. I WILL.

You know how much time you will need, so please schedule accordingly. Though i am not a clock watcher, i do ask kindly that you please be respectful of my time, and if you need to extend our time together plan ahead and bring what you need. I know i have what you need PLEASE you pay attention to time. I do not like to be a jerk, but i do not like being put into a position to where i have to say something. Because i am so kind and easy going i do not like to be taken advantage of. I will remember if you take advantage of my kindness.

I AM MORE THAN FAIR WITH MY PRICES, SEEING HOW MUCH OTHER WOMEN CHARGE, GO AHEAD AND LOOK. NO DEALS NO SPECIALS, DONATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME ONLY (please refer to my legal notice on bottom of ad)

Please make sure you have READ MY WHOLE AD before coming to see me so we are both on the same page. Only serious inquiries please.

MY YES LIST(what i can say lol)

-RESPECT DEMANDED AND ALWAYS GIVEN, NO B.S.

-FANTASIES WELCOME

-DOMINATION ON YOU/ LIGHT SWITCH ONLY I DO NOT LIKE PAIN ON ME

-DIRTY TALK/HUMILATION

-ROLE PLAY TABOO OK

-SHORT NOTICE OK, BUT NO PROMISES AS I USUALLY NEED AT-LEAST A HALF HOUR TO GET PRETTY AND CLEAN, CLEAN UP MY PLACE ETC. HOUR NOTICE PREFERRED

HERE IS A COMPREHENSIVE NO LIST

-YES TO COUPLES, I ENJOY THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS AND AM NOT SHY TO A WOMAN'S TOUCH, AND AM THE REAL DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO THIS TYPE OF FUN.

-NO ROUGH STUFF ON ME. NO HAIR PULLING, NO SPANKING AND MISSING LOL CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN "SPANKED" IN THE KIDNEY OR BACK IT HURTS DONT DO IT. LIGHT SPANKING ONLY.

-DO NOT USE FINGER NAILS ON MY SENSITIVES, IT HURTS

-NO GAGGING ME NO CHOKING ME

-NO HEAD PUSHING YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

-NO TIME WASTING. NO CALLING FOR ENTERTAINMENT IM NOT A 1 800 NUMBER

-NO SPITTING ON MY FACE, SLAPPING ME OR CHOKING ME

-NO ASKING ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I MAKE OR SAVE NOT YOUR BIZ

-NO TRYING TO "SAVE" ME OR SHAME ME FOR WHAT I DO

-NO LECTURING ME ON GETTING A "REAL" JOB THIS IS WHAT I DO IM 100% HAPPY DOING IT

-NO CALLING FROM BLOCKED NUMBERS I WONT EVEN ANSWER

-NO HAIR PULLING

-NO BRUISING ME, IF YOU LEAVE MARKS I WILL REMEMBER YOU NOT IN A GOOD WAY

-NO TEXTING ASKING ME TO DESCRIBE MY SHOE COLLECTION, AGAIN NOT A 800 NUMBER

-NO ADDRESS COLLECTING. UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT COMING HERE, DO NOT ASK FOR MY FULL PERSONAL ADDRESS. I WILL GIVE YOU LAND MARKS SO YOU CAN SEE IF ITS WITHIN YOUR COMFORT ZONE OF TRAVEL, FOR TRAFFIC AND SCHEDULING PURPOSES. I UNDERSTAND THINGS HAPPEN, AND THAT IS ACCEPTABLE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE GOTTEN AS FAR AS GETTING MY ADDRESS. THIS IS FOR OBVIOUS SAFETY PURPOSES FOR EVERYONE. IT IS MY PRIVATE RESIDENCE, AND WHILE IT IS A SECURED BUILDING AND I HAVE TO LET YOU IN ANYWAY, STILL IT MAKES ME UN EASY WHEN SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY GETS IT THEN CANNOT MAKE IT. SOME COLLECT ADDRESSES AND WHO KNOWS WHAT FOR BUT I DONT WANT TO FIND OUT.

Look at my likes and dislikes so you know im the lady for you. Donations are for my time, if you stay longer than you donated for initially i will expect to be compensated. I will not go into details on the phone, please do not make me feel uncomfortable by asking lots of questions about what our time will be like together. If you must ask a question, i only talk about FANTASIES, whether or not i fantasize about something, for safety reasons. This is for both of our safety.

PLEASE NO BLOCKED CALLS- Emails & text ok! EMAILS get slow replies i miss them a lot i suggest texting

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY TYPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY USING THIS ADVERTISEMENT AS A MEANS FOR ENTRAPMENT OR FOR MY ARREST.