Service Type: Massage

I am a fantasy facilitator focusing on erotic and soothing touch. Soft caresses, blindfolds, perhaps even some light bondage? A body rub with a touch of kink. You will leave feeling relaxed and refreshed.

Please contact me via my website, not TNA. I do not respond to any messages on TNA. Why? I'm on my phone 90% of the time, and TNA is not easily accessible by phone. The last time I tried to use TNA on my phone, I ended making some big mistakes that took me a while to figure out how to get fixed. So unless you want to meet my sadistic side or be ignored, contact me via email.

Want to know my interests? Check out my website for a full list. You can find my website listed on my profile.

$250/hr
Now accepting Bitcoin.

[ Schedule ] My Typical Availability:

M – F ….. 11:30 am – 3 pm

M – F ….. 8 pm – 10 pm

Sat & Sun ….. 12 noon – 9 pm

Come check out my play space which is conveniently located near Downtown Seattle and I offer free parking for my guests. I enjoy strap play, foot worship, CBT, impact play, bondage, sensation play and more. My dungeon has a St. Andrews Cross, spanking bench, and bondage table.

New clients:
I'm unable to take same day requests, please submit references at least 48 hours advance.

Please do not PM me for a session. PM's are for HANDLE VERIFICATION ONLY. And handle verification does NOT replace sending me the email addresses of your references.

If it is obvious you have not read through my website, and you did not fill out my booking form, I may not respond to your message.