Service Type: Companion

~**~*~~Dancing Cheek to Cheek~~*~**~

~*~~*~**Gentlemen.... Feeling disconnected lately.....forgotten what the closeness between two is like...are you craving that passion? I’m a beautiful, intelligent, mature woman that enjoys all that life has to offer and I would like to share a moment with you......

Name:  ADee-17.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  118.8 KB

I luv to cuddle, I luv to kiss, I luv to touch...Skin to skin. There is nothing more primal, more natural, more ***, and as intrinsic, as is the human touch......something about that connection that’s so special. It’s what I crave! I have a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear.....I am nurturing and responsive.... SO...

Name:  ADee-16 (1).jpg
Views: 292
Size:  262.9 KB

Let me show you the pleasures of my time, in your company where the phone is off....Tablet off....TV off......it's only you and me. The rest of the world....Non-existent. We can enjoy our date for an hour or two...longer? Stay as long as you want.... I'm in no hurry**~*~~*~

Name:  IMGP5129-2-edit.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  102.2 KB

*****Pre-Screening is Required*****AND*****Maybe as simple as having an established profile*****

My availability varies daily so last minute requests are not doable. To Inquire ....FIRST visit my profile, You may PM me there...You can call/text my luvs but..........
PLEASE introduce yourself AND mention this ad..........
208 918 1957