Service Type: LGBT

Hi, I’m Stacy! something about me must have caught your eye, and I’ll bet you’re curious to find out more. When you meet me, the first thing you’ll notice is my modelesque height and willowy body. Pedicured feet peeking out of my 6” open toed heels and gently sculpted muscular legs lead to an adorably perky bubble butt, that I just love to have worshiped. My athletic physique gives away my affinity for the types of adventures that work up a good sweat! Soft blonde hair highlights my enchanting ice blue eyes and full, kissable lips, most often adorned with my favorite red lipstick. Enough about my physical attributes, I’m more than a pair of nice tits! I’m a humorous, curious spirit - I crave the feeling of a new adventure. I channel this into my traveling, making sure to experience new music, food and art wherever I go. Much like my mood, which ranges from direct and serious, to playful and coy, my bedroom appetite is a broad palette. From roleplay and dirty talk, to the kinkiest fetish adventures we can dream up, my desires are only sated by adventure and exploration. Want to see what new paths we can travel together?

$200 = Half Hour
$300 = One Hour
$500 = Two Hours

Ready for your summer fling with this tall, striking blonde?

PM me first, then text me at 503-673-2970.

Feeling like adding an extra hint of sweetness to our encounter? Duos with my gorgeous and submissive girlfriend AmyRosePDX are absolutely unforgettable. Her soft curves and Irish charm added to my dominant personality, create the perfect chemistry for a duo that will leave you breathless.