Service Type: Companion

Pefect booty wanting a soft spankin!! Your naughty chocolate treat( pre book with me and get 20 off selected session ! In Bellingham wet & wild🌺🌺🌺 Looking for sexy young lady with A+ skills , receive 5 star quality treatment ? overdose on chocolate and have a cup of me

I like to Take my time with my company, treat you like a king and take care of you like a woman should ! Expect the best from the best 🌺🌺🌺🌺
showing you pleasure in all ways possible. OFFERING EXOTIC MASSAGES rates starting at 140 per half hour does not include fetish or regular sessions.
HH SESSIONS START AT 160 📌 Full hour = 280 ( want to include exotic massage + 50)
PLUSH PACKAGE RATES INCLUDE EXOTIC MASSAGE & sexy dessert !

2+ hours = 450 | 5+ = 800 | Over night stay Pm for details

AGAIN please see my do and do nots on my profile before contacting me ask about IC REVIEW SPECIAL and yes it does include exotic massage or strip tease 💄I truly enjoy good vibes a gentleman brings to the room. Whether you’re seeking a dinner date followed by a secluded dessert or a quick exotic rendezvous, from the moment we meet, your pleasure & comfort are my priorities.