Service Type: Companion

Name:  613_1891.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  0

800 overnight special for the week of 8/20-8/26 since I am feeling extraordinary!

❣️❣️❣️ Playful, sensual, brunette Laurel Michel ❣️❣️❣️

Text to book: 570.995.3180
Email to book: [email protected]

Hey there, friends and lovers -

I am tall, busty-beyond-belief, and have the softest lips. Right now I have a mod-looking pixie haircut. I love dressing up for dates. I am funny, cute, and laid-back. Talk to me if you’re interested in Americana or sociology as those are my main interests outside of lingerie sets and aged whiskey.

Screening - Choose 1 or More

-Send references (and their contact info) - if at least one of your references does not respond within 3 days please use a different screening method.
-Name, phone number, age, and a paragraph about yourself - a substantive paragraph! Who are you? What will our time together be like? This is my preferred screening method.
-A picture of your ID and a selfie (fastest way to screen, virtually immediate)
-LinkedIn profile or any other form of work verification.
-A deposit on your donation equal to half its value (let’s talk details!)

Special Donation: $800 (8pm-8am) // 7 hours of sleep required

*Donations listed are gifted to compensate my time and energy. I will not accommodate illegal requests or limit pushing. If you have a specific scene in mind, let me know ahead of time so I may prepare.

Expectations

Our time together, no matter how brief, will be consensual, kind, and informed. I hold space for all bodies, races, and identities. I have been told I am skillful at making new friends comfortable with my light-hearted approach to life. Once I am comfortable around you I tend to be handsy, affectionate, and friendly.

When our date is confirmed, I will send initial directions via your preferred contact method. When you arrive to this location, I will send complete instructions to enter my incall. I am located in NE Seattle. When you enter my incall, please leave your donation on the side table and excuse yourself to freshen up.

If you are aggressive, pushy, violent, or rude - you will be asked to leave immediately. I will not return the donation. Violent and abusive behaviors harm this community.

With anticipation,

Laurel ❣️