Service Type: Companion

Cameron Skye

Looking for something Warm, Soft, Sexy, and Totally Amazing to Play with?? I have some Ideas...

When we meet you will see that for once you have made the right choice. In a world of disappointments and false advertising, there are also ladies who do not fall short of anything. Ladies who are exactly what they claim to be and nothing less. I am the one. So consider this an invitation to spend some quality time with me. I am for real, and not some made up illusion.

I can be your perfect companion and/or playmate. If you're looking for a night out on the town, I am very well mannered and lady like. The perfect combination to take out in public. Or if you're just looking for some exciting private time, I'm a lovely mix of fun and class! I'm a very low volume, upscale provider. I prefer quality over quantity and enjoy the company of only the most discerning of gentlemen. Let's make some magic together!

Please be a gentlemen when calling. Explicit talk of any kind is not allowed. Rate are non negotiable

Name:  69CFD14A-8842-438D-B771-C5CAD79BDBF4.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  161.8 KB

Q.v. - 220
HH - 250
* HR - 400
90 MIN - 550
2 HRS - 650
Add 20-60 for Outcall. Depending on location.

Instagram: Thebestof.cameronskye

253-680-9488