Service Type: Massage

Come....Escape your routines for a while...

Relax with a glass of wine in the ambiance of candlelight and sensual music. With the hands of a healer and a passion for pleasure, I offer delicious, uninhibited sensual touch, luscious full body slides, skilled caresses, authentic connection and genuine ***.

I am trained in massage, acupressure, Reiki, sound healing - and most importantly, the art of sensual touch. My body is fit and lean. My feline-like green eyes, beautiful face and easy, generous smile can be disarming. I possess an innate sexiness that is woven into the fabric of my being. You can’t help but notice it and I can’t help but be it.

Don't be fooled by my lack of reviews here on PD. I've been providing since February 2012 and was highly reviewed on TER and Nightshift, with a solid reputation of sensual excellence. My sessions go beyond a wonderful massage. They are an exquisite experience, with all of my attention and skill focused on having you feel simply amazing.

So come see me. I have a cozy, private incall with private shower, located just minutes from the Bay Bridge, near Piedmont Avenue, in Oakland.

I can't wait to meet you :-)