Service Type: Companion

Hello,

My name is Carmella and I am an upscale companion that caters to affluent, generous discerning gentleman of discerni

I am of Puerto Rican and German descent and I have a caramel complexion, captivating brown eyes, full lips and a gorgeous smile. I have all natural mind blowing 38DD-26-40 curves that will drive your crazy. The best things in life do not come easily. They must be acquired. To really appreciate an exquisite creature such as myself, cultivation for the finer things is a must.

I am visiting Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego - Catch me while you can!

For more info, pictures, reviews and information on me please contact me for my website information.

email: [email protected]
Ph: (347) 916-9680

I am offering a discounted rate of for all new friends. Please mention TNA when contacting me.

I will be available September 2nd from 8:00am until later in the evening. Please contact me directly for booking.

I am well traveled, highly reviewed and have been featured in music videos, published in magazines and have been a WSHH Honey at worldstarcandy.com under my alias.

Feel free to contact me by email or text for any other questions.

See you soon,

Carmella Delight
Name:  0BA71FE7-92BB-45C1-8F36-2EC174A88D58.jpeg
Views: 287
Size:  192.6 KB