Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

When seeing a provider...

When seeing a provider, especially for the first time, how do you introduce yourself? Hand shake? Hug? Here's your donation? How do you make it.... least awkward?

Thanks for the feedback
    -Dejay

Re: When seeing a provider...

Hug and then set the donation on a table or dresser. After that ask to wash your hands that way you’re not there when they take the donation. It’s pretty simple

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor46 View Post
    Hug and then set the donation on a table or dresser. After that ask to wash your hands that way you’re not there when they take the donation. It’s pretty simple
    +1

Just be relax. Never mention donation. Maybe introduce yourself.

Just relax, enter with a smile; a nice hug, while your squeeze her butt, I always get a smile or giggle out of that, then proceed to the night stand and drop the donation, all the while chit chatting.

Just act as you are talking to your girlfriend (which she is for a moment as mutually agreed upon), complement her, treat her right & you will be rewarded.

Smiles and hugs are great! Put the donation out on the counter and introduce yourself. I always love meeting with new people! Tell me about yourself, favorite movies and music. Let's connect and then have fun.

+ Reply to Thread