Service Type: Companion

Hello You,
My name is Miya(Pronounced like See Ya) lol brand new to you and the community; actually the hobby as a whole! Despite being born & raised in Phoenix the Furnace Valley I am surprisingly what it sounds to be called within this realm as a “Newb”!!!
Assuming there is some type of hazing process that is given to someone with such a title please do your best to be nice to me I’m fragile...kinda! I come to you all a strong mix of these three spectacular delicacies Croatian crossed with the perfect amount of Lebanese and spiced just right with a Hispanic Attitude!
I whole heartedly look forward to meeting great new respectful GENTLEMAN, the key to my heart is respecting a Woman amongst Girls and a quality political conversation and yes I can hold my own on such a topic. Discretion & Generosity is very much so appreciated and is without a doubt an aphrodisiac for me! I cannot wait to hear from you! Please read on for a slight set of expectations and please bare with photography isn’t something I’m great at my skill set seems to be isolated to...Other things! Miya
Name:  C6AE5D6A-4F53-4259-8307-D9576691ED50.jpg
Views: 1704
Size:  0
BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA EMAIL
@[email protected]
(I DO NOT ANSWER PM’s)
PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING READY
1.Name & Handle
2.Short Description of self including age & ethnicity!!!
3.Atleast 2 references of Providers past seen
4.Link to reviews you have written RECENTLY
(IN WHICH THE PROVIDER RESPONDED)
Name:  EAC4A1EE-6877-4DF6-B83A-7493F88257D2.jpg
Views: 1689
Name:  DCBA4FA1-1B72-4392-9A0D-A57EF53561AA.jpg
Views: 1684
In closing thank you for stopping by to check me out,
I appreciate the warm welcome and I hope to have an
Eye opening enjoyable time here hopefully we can show one
another a thing or two about staying cool in the inferno!
Name:  D7CFE5E9-48C4-4E87-9913-87665A1CAD13.jpg
Views: 1692
Can’t wait to See Ya

XO,
Miya