Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Blonde Belgian with alluring blue eyes. Native Frenc Speaker, Educated, World Travelr, Sensual and Passionate

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hello gentlemen,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view my ad.

My modeling caught your attention, and I know you probably desire to know a little more about Ms. Claire, am I right?

Well, I am a tall (5’9”) blonde with alluring blue eyes who was a passion for everything she embarks on. I love adventure, travelling, exercising, reading, culture, films (Foreign/Domestic), and music, which moves my mind and spirit.

Fitness and a healthy lifestyle are primordial to me. I believe in taking the best possible care of myself. I am a non smoker, but I do enjoy the occasional ***tail or white wines. I am very disciplined and determined individual in regard to my personal habits. To maintain a healthy and slender physique, I workout consistently on a daily basis to the beat music, my passion.

If you are needing to escape life’s treacherous fast pace, then come slow down with me. Simplicity has her pleasures. No games, no gimmicks, Simply Claire.

Sincerely,

Claire XOXO

www.simplyclairexoxo.net
    https://www.simplyclairexoxo.net/gal...aItem-jle57nar
    Last edited by SimplyClaire; 09-14-2018 at 11:29 AM.

+ Reply to Ad