Service Type: Companion

I am a 24 year VERY playful and sexy girl. A sophisticated yet fun Girl Next Door type with a very down-to-earth personality. My open-minded, and generous nature all add to my attributes as your companion, but my alluring statistics don't hurt either:
Name:  22281171_367722486982439_1857696944_o.jpg
Views: 983
Size:  0
A California blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a youthful complexion, I have a totally smooth body, soft skin . Standing 5 feet 9 inches tall, with long nicely toned legs, and a totally flat tummy I have a athletic body. My measurements are all natural 36c-26-36 and my appearance is always manicured, clean and classy.
Send me a text if you are looking to have a memorable time with a beautiful blue eyes blonde who is well known for my talents 😘. Extra sexy with ong blonde hair that flows down to my booty!! Curves in all the right places that will keep your hands busy while in each others company. I drive myself and take pride in being discreet as privacy is very important to me. So don't hesitate text me now for an amazing time together!! Please send me a pm to verify your handle. 916-490-8886

🚫DO NOT ASK ME:
For pictures (Pictures provided here)
About rates (Rates provided here)
About menu (Menu provided on profile)

PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS & PLACE DONATION VISIBLE UPON ENTRY

CONTACTING
*Advanced booking is recommended*
For quick response text/email me the following
1)BOARD HANDLE
2)INCALL/OUTCALL
3)DATE & TIME
4)DURATION

ADDITIONAL STEPS FOR FIRST TIME MEETING

SCREENING IS REQUIRED!
If I have not already seen you please message me here on the board with either or
•2 Links (Copy&Pasted) of the most recent providers profiles you have seen to use as references (I will not accept numbers or emails you provide me. I will take it upon myself to find numbers through links provided)
•If you have more than 2 legit reviews say so in your message

NEWBIE/NO REFERENCES?
We can meet and greet publicly somewhere I feel is safe
Pre-Phone call telling me a little about yourself REQUIRED
(All time will be compensated)

916-490-8886