Ask yourself just one question:
What do you truly, deeply, achingly desire?

Do you want to come to me, wide-eyed and eager, trembling under my hand as I take you on a decadent voyage of discovery? Do you want to worship me as a goddess or yield to my stern control?

Or do you want to take that control, wrap your hand in my hair, buckle a collar around my neck, and demand the service that you deserve?

I've got a kinky streak that runs deep and wide, and I love to play on both sides of the dynamic. I ache to be a good girl who longs to serve and please you, a naughty kitten who likes to play rough, a sweet angel who can make you beg for mercy, or a cool top who will put you firmly in your place. I adore role play of all types (including many scenarios never discussed in polite society!), and have a wide range of costumes and props to create a variety of scenes.

Name:  BDSM_collage.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  51.8 KB

No game is too dark, no scene too deep...Whether you want me as your cruel Mistress or your sweet pet, your sinsual goddess or your best girl, trust that our play will be exquisite, delightful, and fulfilling.

Typical Donations for My Time
(Incall Only; PLEASE see my website for complete information about my sessions!):

250 / 1 hour
375 / 1.5 hours
500 / 2 hours
750 / 3 hours

I'm an experience to be savored slowly and deeply.
Longer appointments are highly recommended and available upon request. Give yourself the gift of time to delight in the depths of your darkest desires. Please visit my website at www.TabithaBennett.com to discover more about how we might share our time together.

Name:  Gallery_BoundWM_sml.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  75.6 KB

Location and Amenities:
My private South Seattle space is clean, temperature-controlled, and beautifully appointed, with free and easy parking. I have a massage table, full bath, and king-size bed, plus lots of space for activities. My toy collection is well-equipped, with everything from feathers and furs to things with more direct and impactful applications. Interested in the unusual? I've got some interesting furniture that I'm certain will have you (or me) utterly captivated, as well.

I can also offer an alternative location with a stunning array of tools, toys, and furnishings to meet just about any fantasy. Hours at this location are more flexible, but there will be an additional fee to rent the space.

Hours:
I'm typically available for incall Monday through Friday 10a-7p, but please ask if you're looking for other times.

Message Me:
The easiest way to connect with me is to copy/paste the text below and fill in the blanks. PM or email me at [email protected] or PM me on the board with the following information:

Hi! My name is (name), my username is (username), my number is (phone number), and my email is (email). You can find me on (social media handles). I would like to set up a (session type) on (day of week), (date), at (time) for (desired session duration.). I am a (age range)-ish (career description), and I enjoy (hobbies). Thank you and I hope to hear back from you soon!

Text me with your handle at 206-504-1316 to let me know you've sent me a PM/email.

Name:  Please_sml.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  48.1 KB

I'm waiting...