Statuesque Amazon Chinese in Downtown Minneapolis

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 10"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Asian
    Service Type: Body Rub

Ni~Hao (Hello), My name isMckenzie Gold.I'm an independent body rub therapist.

Not a spinner or model here. I am 30years old,510 and half,170 ***s. Im a tall, statuesque, sensual, strong Chinese woman. I provide body rub session in Downtown Minneapolis.

I am the Chinese masseuse to spend quality time with you gentlemen. I will let all of your stress go away and get you and nice massage with a relief. Ever since I was a teenager I had the fantasyof relieving clients stress through massage. I love that I have had the ability to turn my fantasy into a reality. Ive been working as a masseuse for few years. I am warm and cuddly.I am very affectionate, I love kissing and cuddling. I used to play volleyball. If you like a super tall Asian masseuse. Im the one for you.

My goal is through my professional skill and Chinese hospitality to take away your stress and put a smile on your face.

Please visit my website https://mckenziegold.com to learn more about me and my contact info.

Xie~Xie

Mckenzie Gold
    Last edited by McKenziegold; 02-16-2019 at 08:04 AM.

+ Reply to Ad