Service Type: Body Rub

Yes Lovies! Your educated, experienced, nawty SENSUALIST awaits! I am still here for now and ever so ready to receive every bit of You at my discreet west side, safe incall. Close to the I-5 with easy parking.

My Education...
Extensive in life and the body, no I am not new to this at all. Muscle manipulation, relaxation, recovery & stretch, trigger point, reflexology are just a few of the modalities I incorporate into our time together. Coupling these techniques with the finest of sensual arts is a passion of mine. And I am phenomenally good at it...

My Experience...
Over 9years. Serving Friends from the East to the West coasts. My reputation has always been forthright without any sordid issues. This Girlfriend has no want need or desire for DRAMA. My preference in playmates are those of executive status, professionals, athletes and weekend warrior types. Anything less please continue looking...

My Naughty...
Rates begin at 250hr for my Signature Vibrating Body Glide, a sensual session where our bodies come together to achieve the ultimate goal of relaxation. Surely a transcendent experience as every part of me will dance and move rhythmically with you as if you were my personal stage prop.

Rates begin at 350hr for my Pleasurable Platinum Package, where specialties and custom offerings are extended. This Passion Princess enjoys every moment of pleasing you thru my sinfull and satiating womanly ways.

Rates begin at 500 for Group Participation and I do enjoy these! Currently scheduling the next group event. Must have history of at least one private interlude for entry. Seeking 3-5 Friends to join....tell me your Fantasy! Adult beverages and refreshments included...

347.391.1970/Text Preferred AFTER YOU HAVE PM'D ME AND SHOULD ALSO INCLUDE YOUR HANDLE, DATE & TIME OF INTEREST. Again, no drama or negativity will be tolerated. I am here for good clean, safe, fun with respectful, like-minded individuals. Gents behavior a MUST. Violators will be blocked, reported and filed accordingly ...