Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

You were good yesterday...but today it's time to get naughty and messy with the Tuesday taco! ~It's creamy and yummy~ (206) i8Jenny ~ Be bad..with me!

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 8"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

It's Tuesday afternoon and I'm feeling so eager and hot in my lingerie. I went to the spa this morning, and all the women were scantily clad and we all felt so sexy. I got all prettied up and now I'm home...hoping to come to you to meet you tonight. If you can't meet tonight and you like me, please add me to your TDL!

Name:  IMG_7852.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  95.7 KB

Let's hang out! I'm really fun and down-to-earth, and I'm known for my cheerful, sexy attitude and hotness. I graciously and enthusiastically enjoy you as much as you enjoy me, and it's a sensual highlight and signature of time spent with me. I have several reviews. I've been called "disarming", "a confidence booster", and "eager". I hope you will see for yourself!

Name:  IMG_6438 (1).jpg
Views: 473
Size:  108.8 KB

I love giving the best of me and getting on top of things, and I realize you are making a personal investment, too, and you're getting into me more and more. It's so sexy! The bottom line is, I believe in spending real quality time with a gentleman who is not only fun, but who is cool, too. Are you that awesome guy? Hit me up if you want some juicy playtime with local girl Jenny Ross. I'm known for being so generous...xoxo

206-i8Jenny
    206-485-3669
    [email protected]

Name:  IMG_7472.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  52.6 KB

Donation amounts (outcall only, please):
    1 hr: $300
    2 hrs: $500
    If you require more time with me, please inquire about my rates for time periods that exceed 2 hours.
    Please, note that your donation goes towards my time, and not towards activities done together, nor towards the amount of times we do these activities together. So, feel free to enjoy yourself multiple times during our time together!
    Please, note that for distances that are not in close proximity to Seattle, I will require one-way fare to you in a Lyft. I will pay for the other way. Usually a one-way fare comes out to about $10-$20; of course, there are exceptions for longer distances. Thank you in advance!

Name:  IMG_0770.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  106.2 KB
    Last edited by Jenny Ross; 09-18-2018 at 03:54 PM.

+ Reply to Ad