Service Type: Companion

Do you have a hairy fetish you're dying to try out?

I'm Jasmine. An East Indian erotic companion who treats life as the ultimate adventure. And You? You’re the focused, ambitious, successful individual who needs to . . .

. . . to take a moment and breath!

So take a breath! And let’s talk about us!

When you first meet me, you notice my eyes and my smile. Dark, mischievous, and flirty, they softly beckon you to a world of lust and debauchery. I am the perfect lady on your arm, exuding charm and sensuality but if you ask me the right questions, I have quite the collection of salacious stories.

But I think we’d rather create our own.

Naturally intuitive, I am in the business of creating trust and authenticity. My lifelong curiosity of human bodies, eroticism, and psychology has taught me that affection goes beyond just sexuality. I am not one to shy away from carnal desire, and my favorite games are lewd and best played nude. A frequent visitor to hedonist heaven, I can be your guide to the kinky and taboo worlds you’ve been dying to explore.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. What would you it rather be?

-------------************----------------

Check out my booking process and pictures on my website: jasmineisasriot.com. Screening is mandatory for all new comers.

Pittsburg: September 26th and 27th.
Availability: 8am- 8pm
Incalls preferred, outcalls available upon request

Find me on:
P411: P261776
Twitter: @Jasmineisariot
My first teaser video

For your convenience, I offer several packages. For longer packages and other details, see my website: jasmineisariot.com
1 hr - 500
1.5 hr - 650
2 hr - 800
3 hr - 1100

CANCELLATION POLICY: Once we have confirmed our time, cancellation policy goes into effect. Cancellations made within 48hrs require a 25% deposit of the date you booked. Cancellations made within 24 hrs require a 50% deposit of the date you booked. Cancellations made within 12hrs require a 100% deposit of the date you booked. Payments must be made within 48 hrs of of the cancelled booking.

Can't see me this visit? Stay in touch with me by signing up for my mailing list!: https://goo.gl/S1WK4W