Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: European
    Service Type: Companion

Hello to Each & Everyone of You Sexy Gentlemen,​

I'm Isabella Portia and I'm truly honoured that you would decide to take the time to look at my ad as I genuinely appreciate your time as I'm sure you do mine. I'm here in Midtown West lower 50s and 8th avenue. I've been described many ways but to make it Simple let me tell you a little about me. I'm 5ft 9in tall, in great shape as I'm 130 ***s extremely fit and toned body with Blonde shoulder length hair. While i'm sure you'll enjoy what you see I'll also introduce you into the world of London Sexual Muse. Let me be the muse that helps inspire you to do great things within whatever area(s) you desire. Let me be the light that helps light up your room and the little voice whispering in your ear to say all the right things to all the right people at all the right times. I offer the experience of a genuine creative muse that will last long after our time is over.

I'm Intelligent, non judgemental, educated, well-mannered, well travelled, always elegantly dressed for our meetings be it in my hotel the location of which changes every so often or your hotel of our choice or somewhere more private such as my apartment or yours.

I truly don't rush our experience and don't want you to do this with us during our experience together. My constant aim is to make this an experience that lasts long past the time we spend with each other and one that has Endless Pleasures.

Name:  CLIC1760.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  95.2 KB

You can enjoy every inch of my soft, silky smooth skin, my luscious lips, and inviting slim & toned body. I love looking after my very tightly toned figure with regular trips to the gym, health spa & sauna and a natural healthy lifestyle. My 34D perfect breasts 23 waist 34 hips are all natural, not to mention my firm round bottom is the perfect asset. My natural breast are voluptuous and perky and my extremely sensitive nipples have a habit of perking up often which is a true and genuine indication.

I truly hope you will decide to get in touch and begin our journey be it for a HH or an overnight. There are many ways to say I look forward to your contact but the best way is to show you when you do decide to get in touch or view much more information and pictures on my website under the Dedication Time Tab

Click here to go to My Website

Click here to email me

Re: Sexy, Tall, Toned & Ready to Play English Muse in Midtown West

Just thought I would say I hope your all having an amazing day and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

+ Reply to Ad