Service Type: Companion

Lloyd District Private Incall
Attachment 864300

Want a super late night or early morning session? Up with the birds? Me too! I am a night owl and LOVE early mornings

Ophelia is Art.
Your Gamer Girlfriend? Lounging in only my Overwatch shirt and thigh high socks ready to kick your butt in whatever game that I'm hooked on at the moment?

Your manic pixie dream girl or your Jewish American Princess. Your perfect girlfriend, submissive but know when dominance is needed. Always keeping you on your toes in pure ecstasy.

I am authentic to myself and you, what you see is the real Ophelia. Why spend time reading some poetic words in this ad when we could make poetry together? I am not one with words.
Come enjoy life with me.

Outcall:
$180- 30 mins
$200- 60 mins
$340- 90 mins

Incall:
$180- hour
$260- 90 mins
$1200- Overnight (12 hours)

Duos Rates with MollyLane!

Outcall:

$220- 30 mins
$440- 60 mins
$560- 90 mins
$640- 2 hours
$740- 3 hours
$4000- Overnight (12 hours)

​Incall:

​$400- 60 mins
$520- 90 mins
$700- 2 hours
$900- 3 hours
$4000- Overnight (12 hours)

Attachment 864303

Ask me about playing games with me on my PS4 or Switch!
Go here for a list of games I have that we can play

Screening:

~Send me all screening info asked for in the first message and get 15 extra minutes for your first session~

email and text only [email protected] (971) 225-0360

Because I don't focus on references for screening, on your first message to me please give me your:

Name
Age range
Email
Phone number (will only be used for screening)
Any social media handles, including TNA handle
A little something about yourself. Have fun with it, give me more insight on who you are.
When and how long

Shy and don't know how to send the first message? Heres a form to fill out!

Hi! My name is (name) and my username is (username), and my number is (phone number) and email is (email). You can find me on (social media handles). I will send a PM after this text to show I am who I am. I would like to set up an (incall/outcall) game session on (day of week), (date), at (time) for (desired session duration.). I am (age range), I (career description), I enjoy (hobbies). Thank you for your time.

I do have a cat in my incall so message me about an outcall if that is an issue!
Incall on the 2nd floor up stairs with no elevator.

Can't wait to meet you!

Attachment 864302

Website
Twitter IG Wishlist
Just chat with me
Manyvids