Service Type: Companion

Vivacious, sultry, passionate, kinky, frisky, sassy, and brazen pin-up bombshell, with an insatiable appetite!

Hey, they don't call me Eden Cox for nothin'

If you're the kind of person who enjoys the company of a woman who is well-read, artistic, and unconventional; but still sensual, soft, and warm.

Then I am just what the doctor ordered!

I'm the perfect balance: adventurous, yet calm, and comforting. Spunky, with a touch of rebellion; yet still sweet-natured, and collected.

I love to genuinely connect with people, and play without inhibitions. I do like to experiment with some extreme things, but I also enjoy more sensual, and affectionate interaction. I understand that many people lack personal connection, and see this as an opportunity to share a little of my light, and a means to provide healing.

Would you like to get lost in the moment with me, to be fully present with one another? I'm here to shift your reality, taking you away to a place you only dream of, fulfilling your deepest fantasies.

Trust me when I say that the pleasure is all mine.

Whether you're here on business, vacation or other short amount of time, or you'd prefer a long-term and meaningful friendship, I'd love to indulge with you.

I will be riding out this heat wave, by hiding out in my icy, air-conditioned abode. It is a discreet, private residential IC; located in SE Portland. Not even 5 minutes off of the I 205, with easy parking.

With enough notice, and proper screening, I'm available for out-calls all over Portland, and surrounding areas.

Pre-booking is highly preferred.

Tributes:

Social Outing:

60 min 100
2 hr 200

Massage:

For as long as I can remember I have been completely enthralled by human potential. Fascinated by the intricate complexity, and beauty of the body, mind, and spirit. I am a passionate, and energetic healer; highly empathic, and intuitive by nature. Lie down on my massage table, and allow me to further hone my acquired skills, bringing you to a deepened state of relaxation, and tranquility.

Oh! I can be all sexy, and stuff in lingerie too!

60 min 200
90 min 300

Companion:

30 min 200
60 min 300
90 min 500
2 hr 600
ON 3,000

Fetish:

See fetish ad

Couples:

60 min 550
90 min 800
2 hr 900

OC Travel:

20 -100

Decorum:

❤️ The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

❤️ The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club! Do not inquire about stupid incriminating shit. I have no desire to discuss these things, nor the patience to tolerate it. That is a surefire way to have the conversation end abruptly, and be put on my blacklist. Learn to read between the lines, and do your homework! If you can't find it by reading my reviews, my menu, or written into my in my ads; then you really just don't need to know.

❤️ I am always freshly showered, please be sure to do the same!! It should be noted that I am currently in the midst of a bathroom remodel, and there will be NO SHOWER AVAILABLE to you for the time being. I apologize for the inconvenience, just be sure to come prepared. If you have poor personal hygiene, you will be asked to leave.

❤️ If you would like to schedule an appointment with me; please send me a private message first introducing yourself. Let me know what you have in mind, the length of the appointment you desire, and your window of availability.

If you fly under the radar, and don't have many reviews, or providers that have vouched for you, please include references with links to their profiles. Then follow up by contacting me via text.

❤️ For comfort, and safety purposes, I do require screening for all new friends. Discretion is my number one priority! I will never do anything to compromise your privacy, and I trust that you will have the same consideration for me. Any information you give me upon screening is 100% confidential; handled with the utmost respect, and privacy. My quick, and painless screening process involves recent provider references, and or a background screening, which I can explain in further detail upon contact...

❤️ Please place tribute in a white envelope on the table in the beginning of our visit, I like things to feel natural, and move seamlessly