Service Type: Companion

I'm a stunning bi sexual 27 year old Blond British Beauty. I have that perfect golden honey tan with mesmerizing eyes, British born Natural Beauty with an extremely fun and naughty personality you've been longing to find for so long. I love meeting new friends from all around the Globe! and truly look forward to meeting those who desire that long lost perfect experience. I have a meticulously toned and slim little body....with a tiny but very toned and fit waist, Perfectly natural 34d breasts and a sexy tight round bum... a wild, naughty & creative imagination not to mention I love pure pleasures from all aspects of our experiences.

I Love Being very welcoming to those respectful gentle men who visit me. I'm very easy going with a genuinely warm and inviting personality. Gentlemen I truly love what I do and love creating the perfect encounter for both of us. I'm highly reviewed from many of the boards and still have a few that you can look at via a couple sites so don’t hesitate to ask should you not have already found some of the great experiences from all over the world.

Name:  CLIC1760.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  95.2 KB

I'm truly blessed to be in such a wonderful place as NYC and my NEW LOCATION in the lower 50’s and 8th avenue and truly know that our time spent together will be that of excitement, Memories created, fun and exciting play.

I do hope you will email, text or call me so we can have an amazing time. If there is anything you would like to know please don't hesitate to ask.

Isabella Portia xoxo

www.isabellaportia.co

[email protected]

347-429-2369