Service Type: Companion

My name is Gia X, a stunning Filipino/Irish Bay Area native. I am a petite 5''2 with silky olive skin, a captivating smile, and enchanting brown eyes. If you''re entranced by a woman who exudes sexuality without having to flaunt it, look no further. I turn heads with my well proportioned 36D-27-38 little hard body and am very comfortable in my own skin!

I would love the opportunity to show you why I'm one of the most intriguing providers and a must try!

XOXO

Gia X

If you would like to see me, please text 602.633.4429 or email me: mail to:[email protected]. Be sure to include your photo, verification details, when, where and for how long you would like to see me.

One of the following forms of verification is required:

Provider Reference (s) OR Agency Referral

Preferred 411 Account Handle (2 or more oks) OR

DL Photo (You May cover everything except your name and picture ) AND either a url Link for your LinkedIn Acct You OR a photo of your business card (must have your name on it) / Company Website Profile URL OR

Hotel Verification (I can verify you by calling you in your room using your full name) OR

Meet & Greet in a public place

I am conveniently located near downtown Boise.

Im willing to travel throughout Boise Metro (within 20miles of DT Boise ) & Southern Idaho (2 hr minimum)

DONATIONS

30min ~ 200
1hr ~ 300
90min ~ 400
2hrs ~ 500
3hrs ~ 800
ON ~ 2000

Attachment 842497
Attachment 842499
Attachment 842502
Attachment 842504