Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Newbie and getting references?

Looking for suggestions on how to meet a provider when you have no references.

Re: Newbie and getting references?

When you have no refs I believe you have to show the provider that you are interested in your work information, or a work email so that way they can prove that you are who you say you are. But every provider is different so be very aware of her requirements when contacting.

Don't send any personal information that's the bottom line
    It will end up biting you in the ass if your not careful

NEVER give out personal information in this community. When emotions or greed are aroused, people can be very mean.

But honestly, there are as many ways to screen or not screen as there are women on this board. What most ladies are looking for are traits that build her confidence in inviting you meet her. What kind of personal traits would you be looking for if the situation were reversed? I realize it's the fairer sex we're dealing with the here, but it's not rocket science.

There's a place in each provider's profile that indicates if she's "newbie friendly." It's located right below the My Stats box--just scroll down from the profile picture to find everything you ever wanted to know about a member.

If a member says they're "newbie friendly" they likely have alternate screening methods [than the referral systems used on this board]. It's ok to ask what their screening method is. And if you're building a reference list, you should ask if she participates in providing references too, because not everyone does. Make it known while you're scheduling that you anticipate using that session for a reference going forward. It may feel awkward, but that's ok--it's no strings required!

I'm newbie friendly and don't require references. I screen prospective clients based on their ability to communicate their request and how they behave when we meet. I provide a full body massage before sessions, which gives me time to inspect my guest and get a gut feeling for my comfort level. (And I always trust my gut.)
    I ONLY SCHEDULE BY PHONE @ 206.619.9954

Hey ladies and gents �� I’m a provider looking for suggestions on how meet hobbyists and also get more references! ✨ I’m figuring out that a lot of hobblist like providers they’ve already seen before and it makes it hard to meet hobbyist �� and start a amazing connections and have a satisfying time❣️ Any suggestions?

+ Reply to Thread