Service Type: Companion

VISITING BOSTON OCTOBER 11TH-OCTOBER 15TH! DONT MISS ME I DONT TRAVEL HERE OFTEN! PRE-BOOK YOUR TIME NOW!

I'm DARIEL, a real life vixen..fiery and frisky by nature I am full of passion with a wise no nonsense attitude.
If you are looking for a lady with a sweet southern charm and a burning desire to please I invite you to meet ME!

I'm known for my gorgeous petite look and femininity and my bubbly yet charmingly irresistible personality.

Exotic Mix of polynesian decent Standing 5'5 tall 32b-24-32 I have seductive curves all in the right places complimented with beautiful silky smooth skin.

whether you seek a travel companion, dinner date,or just company for the evening i assure you that you will cherish our time together as u experience a genuine seduction of pleasure with no restraints!

If you enjoy being pampered & spoiled, and you have a frisky desire to be turned on from the moment you meet me, then I invite you into my playground full of kink and exuberant energy!

SCREENING IS A MUST! Must have 2 VERIFIABLE references to meet me

(Review Sites & Provider Reference Friendly)

BOOK ME NOW MAKE ME YOUR ATF THIS NEW YEAR YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID

Rather its Brunch ,shopping or a show ...Days are truly fabulous and a rare treat when spent with me!

Pamper yourself with a Spa Break for two, explore an city together or have a lazy weekend inside OR the most delicious desert you will ever have had..ME!

MY RATES:
200 30MIN
300 1HR
400 1/5HRS
600 2HRS

Full Menu :
Open to the majority of all requests.

However Ymmv if not clean and respectful! PLEASE Be Shower Ready!

ASK ABOUT MY DONTS!!

HOSTING INCALL/OUTCALL:

TOUR INCALL:

OCTOBER 11-13TH BRAINTREE
OCTOBER 13-15TH WALTHAM
Look forward to meeting your acquaintance

XOXOXO
DarielDukes

I offer an exclusive elite companionship for the discerning gentlemen where discretion and class is expected and returned in order to schedule your time with me please peruse my website to get to know me better!

//DarielDukes.Net